cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Thumper and Pinball FX2 VR worth picking up in VR?

Dumpy4Life
Honored Guest
How are the two games? Worth buying?
5 REPLIES 5

Greyman
Superstar
I have yet to try Thumper, but I can certainly vouch for Pinball FX, particularly if you are or have been a fan of pinball in real life.  The physics feel about right, the tables are entertaining/challenging and you get the bonus of sharks, planes, knights, zombies and other characters thrown in for good measure around the outside of the table, that provide entertainment when you lose a ball.

HornyyyHorn
Expert Protege
Love pinball fx2 VR!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would wait until Thumper is on sale, it's a cool game but it doesnt feel like the price is justified. I also found pacing at the beginning very slow, and the game is boring for the first few levels.

Pinball Fx 2 is fantastic, mind you, you will spend much more on it than asking price because there are DLC tables to buy (and you will buy them, believe me 😉 )
The main game comes with 3 and I think it is a good variation of themes and difficulty, I love Mars table.
This game have a ton of replay ability if you like pinball. Definitely worth buying it.

Wildt
Consultant
While I really like Thumper, there isn't really any VR elements/mechanics,  so it feels kinda like playing on a big ass 3D screen. 
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
im number 16 in the world for pinball Fx ...so yes its well worth the money ....but seriously its worth the money... the walking dead is an amazing table to play on