cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space Pirate Trainer: Leaderboard

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
So after enjoying this game for a good bit, I decided to try a serious attempt at increasing my scores. Here are my results.
I noticed there's no hardcore mode rankings for single weapons like there is for classic. If anyone wants tips or wishes to post their scores as well, feel free, the more the merrier. 🙂

Mixed                          | Rank 75 | 66075 (hardcore - Rank 31 - 41175)  - Wildt 56 - 71475 (Wildt's hardcore mixed - 0)
Quark Cannon             | Rank 16 | 65025     - Wildt 35 - 56375
Pulse Laser                 | Rank 9 | 42200     - Wildt 34 - 30550
Shotworks                   | Rank 21 | 48575     - Wildt 16 - 56100
Railgun                        | Rank 48 | 18000     - Wildt 65 - 16350
-Raygun                        | Rank 13 | 60875     - Wildt 9 - 71475
Ion Grenade                | Rank 22 | 64975      - Wildt 75 42350
Brawler (sword only)   | Rank 35 | 23550      - Wildt 277 6850

I may update this later as I beat old scores and such. Pretty fun game, easily the best wave shooter I've tried.

Edit - Updated ranks to be accurate, added a rival to the list in the spirit of competition. If anyone else not a friend of mine that wants to add me feel free, or just post your scores here.
105 REPLIES 105

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
I haven't really had the chance to have another go, maybe short 1 session since posting this. Moved pc into a different room so wife can play elite where she wants, but there's no room to move around at all.

I'll definitely have to try and nudge you back out on whatever you beat me on, (shotworks and pulse laser are my two least favorites so I didn't really give them much love) Let me know if you beat my fav weapon scores, and I'll have to make up an excuse to move it back. Ion 'nade and sword only "brawler" were my go to fav weapons, the others seemed to go slow and almost boring until you get around 15k.

Awesome progress though, hard to think you were struggling to break 30k a little before I made this thread. Glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys a little competition, keep it up!

Applecorp
Rising Star
@Wildt

Well done mate, some great scores.

I just had a go and didn't get close to yours, best I managed on the shotgun type weapon was 25k. I'm sure with time it will improve, such a great game though, very addictive trying to beat friends scores.

I think I need to make better use of the shield and try and use it in both hands where possible. Enemies are overwhelming quite early on.

I hope it gets updated with new content at some point.

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
I'm having a hard time feeling good about spending 15 bucks on this. its fun.  Cant really get passed wave 16.  Wave shooters aren't really my thing but the reviews were raving.  TOo bad we cant get refunds.  I know some of my friends would like it so ill keep it for them

danknugz
Superstar
i played this game once and it was pretty boring to me, got it with the touch launch bundle.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

Wildt
Consultant

Applecorp said:

I think I need to make better use of the shield and try and use it in both hands where possible. Enemies are overwhelming quite early on.

A great offense is the best defense - kill them bastards before they shoot and you won't need a shield 🙂

My failure starts when they attack me from several angles at a time, and it's usually my own fault for letting them.
Tried looking badass a few times shooting behind me with one gun while firing the baddies in front with the other, but soon I realized I had thereby grabbed the friggin' shield instead by accident. DOH!

BTW, is there any way to get into the menus with the Touch controllers without dying first?
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Applecorp
Rising Star

Wildt said:

Applecorp said:

A great offense is the best defense - kill them bastards before they shoot and you won't need a shield 🙂

I tried that approach and didn't last long. I don't tend to move that much though, too concerned about strafing into the wall or stepping on the cat, lol.

Wildt
Consultant
Just beat @OpticKing in Quark Cannon score too.. he's gotta come outta hiding soon :naughty:

Applecorp
Rising Star
Which is the quark cannon? How do I know what weapon I'm using? What year is it?

Wildt
Consultant

Applecorp said:

Which is the quark cannon? How do I know what weapon I'm using? What year is it?

Press up on the selector - it's the "DnB" type gun - no projectile, pure hitscan.

Just got within 125pts of his railgun score which is the gun I'm the most useless with.. I totally lost my calm when I knew it was within reach... grrrr.

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
Well, I did come out of hiding for a sec, and almost beat that quark score, check again I was 3k below you. I even had 2 lives left, but I stumbled on a toy that should have been outside of the guardian wall and both lives went bye bye. I'll try some more in around 30 mins or so, gotta do stuff irl first. Also, that was only my first and only serious try with the railgun, I dislike how much I have to spam it to hit. If the sights were 4-6 inches across instead of 2, It would be much more comfortable, as it is I ignore the sights and just wing it.

Why do I not see you on the brawler high scores? Release your inner space samurai! Tip: It has saved me countless times using a bot as a shield to block incoming fire, just grab him and move him into the stream. Also linking 2 swords on 1 of them and slamming them behind you does more dmg than one sword by itself.