cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
190 REPLIES 190

danknugz
Superstar
same old boring ass crap, i hate nintendos holier than thou attitude towards powerful hardware, and this is obv made for little kids

the trailer video with the people playing on the roof and the guys at the basketball court was cringeworthy and unrealistic
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Zelda looks cool but not worth spending all that money for one game! 🙂 
I have my PC for at home gaming and VR pretty much takes over most of my alone time.
For portable gaming I have my smartphone so it's hard to see where it would fit in right now.

Although I do hope it does well and gets positive feedback from fans!

EliteSPA
Superstar
Had enough with the Wii....
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
You can watch the presentation here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyFCm0_UKjI

And from what I've seen so far, the controllers are kind of revolutionary.

Edit (Video for controllers only):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnPiHru4IcM
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I am wondering if further down the road they release their own VR headset where the Switch display can attach to the headset? Either way, Mario game looks rather nice but I'm not convinced to spend for just one game.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
i have no problem with the console and hope it does well but it has no interest to me.

Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Amphetamine
Adventurer
Nintendo have some really good 1st party titles that you'll never get on other platforms, they're also kings in the dedicated hand-held gaming space. Yes, mistakes have been made in the past with the Wii U but this really looks like they're back on track again.

I love my New 3DS-XL and I'll definitely grab a switch sooner rather than later.

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
I pre-ordered it already. I'm looking forward to playing Zelda on it. 

It's a big fat nay from me.

Told you!
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3