cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Medium Releases & Updates

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Welcome to Oculus Medium! Medium uses Touch controllers to let you sculpt, model, paint, and play in virtual reality.

Please post all questions and feedback to this forum. 

You can share your sculpts with us! Find the Medium team @OculusMedium on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Happy sculpting!

Latest Update: 

Medium 2.3.3 Release Notes

km9xq0tlhhdu.png

Fixes:

• Fixed an occasional crash when selecting a Scene Graph node that didn't have an action menu (ie. the Grid node)

258 REPLIES 258

XlordB
Adventurer
F,a,o Devs -- is an update coming soon to allow us to import a photo and place it in the scene to save us taking the headset off?

johnboyjr
Protege

XlordB said:

F,a,o Devs -- is an update coming soon to allow us to import a photo and place it in the scene to save us taking the headset off?

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/47036/any-way-to-import-images/p2

Use paint.net

CptLogical
Honored Guest
is there a way to import a photo/image to a layer? i'm trying to make a person to go in my scene. but very hard to do straight from memory. even if i had to keep clicking from my sculpt to the image, within the oculus. that would be better than nothing. quill has this feature and i think it would be great. help

johnboyjr
Protege

is there a way to import a photo/image to a layer? i'm trying to make a person to go in my scene. but very hard to do straight from memory. even if i had to keep clicking from my sculpt to the image, within the oculus. that would be better than nothing. quill has this feature and i think it would be great. help

I had just posted how to do it right before you asked

XlordB
Adventurer

johnboyjr said:

Thanks for the link and how to do it.. lets say i wanted to have the skybox though without the pictures how do i sort of turn it off?

XlordB
Adventurer
Dragon sculpt final modifications.
Ill be painting the dragon red later will post pic after 😉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T39S29kLqdk

XlordB
Adventurer
posted in wrong thread pls delete previous post
lol

johnboyjr
Protege

XlordB said:

johnboyjr said:

Thanks for the link and how to do it.. lets say i wanted to have the skybox though without the pictures how do i sort of turn it off?

back up your folders before doing the mod and just switch between the back up and the original 

Roaster
Rising Star
There's supposed to be an update tomorrow, 1/18.
Here's hoping the wishes will be granted.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

johnboyjr
Protege

Roaster said:

There's supposed to be an update tomorrow, 1/18.
Here's hoping the wishes will be granted.

where did you hear that?