cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

XlordB
Adventurer

If you use the export button to export as opposed to the one when you save it give you a cleaner OBJ.

Ah right i see! thanks!

markyng
Honored Guest
ul97dwu1rdw5.pngohjiisan chilling

dewdulus
Honored Guest
Minotaur with a Top Hat3zuus03cbhfb.png

god_alom
Adventurer
I've used medium today, I'm a beginner, How do you make such great graphics!! Anyway you can print a model of what your sculpted to a 3d printer?

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

Galuz said:

I've used medium today, I'm a beginner, How do you make such great graphics!! Anyway you can print a model of what your sculpted to a 3d printer?

I've spoken with a lot of talented people and they mostly recommend practising and learning. That's my plan - practice and learn like hell and then at the end, like I think maybe god or a passing wizard or something will grant me the gift of talent.

Sinstalker21
Heroic Explorer
I FINALLY decided to try Medium out. Meet my wittle birdie 🙂33r5akcx6xl5.pngmgejamxowcr2.png

Sinstalker21
Heroic Explorer

Galuz said:

Yeah you are supposed to be able to use the 3d printer to print out the things you make. 

tekano
Explorer
First sculpt: Kaws Companion

v5a7qatchujp.jpg

Tsuekasa
Honored Guest
I had a little too much fun my first time around.

anpe01l3b5fr.pngem449lxzgcca.png

cybernettr
Superstar
If that's your first time then I'm looking forward to seeing what you do when you finally get good at it  😉

MY first time was running the house tutorial