cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nature Trek VR

Pablito
Heroic Explorer
...an amazing visual and audio experience COMPLETELY WRECKED BY YET ANOTHER INDEPENDANT STUDIO WHO BELIEVES THEY KNOW WHATS BEST FOR US!!!!   Only one advertised form of navigation... get a clue, or get used to Ramen Noodles six out of seven days a week!!  Does anybody wanna make money in this industry?!

It's do beautiful though.  I'm hoping I'm wrong about this one.  If someone has this, let me know... are other forms of movement available, but not in the video?

7 REPLIES 7

Sinstalker21
Heroic Explorer
Hey don't diss the ramen noodles! 

Pablito
Heroic Explorer

Hey don't diss the ramen noodles! 

That is true.  Rebuke accepted.

MadeleineS
Explorer
Looks beautiful to me.

Pablito
Heroic Explorer

Looks beautiful to me.

The issue is movement options, not looks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why can't developers accept that some people have no problem with VR locomotion? I would love to buy this, but I hate teleporting. I want to move around naturally and explore. Give us options. Please.

Percy1983
Superstar
Another one to miss for me, teleportation is not cool.
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

bigmike20vt
Visionary
I think teleportation gets a raw deal. Bullet train is considered by many to be obe of the shining examples of vr and i am super looking forward to robo recall. Of course i would rather have choices for both but if a dev feels teleportation fits then i am happy to accept it
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂