cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CV1 horizontal misalignment

RealAKP
Sightseer
Like in the title, my view is strongly misaligned horizontally. I tried to solve this problem in many ways, restarting, unplugging, reseting view etc. unfortunately doesn't work.
Here is example what it looks like:
It's unplayable that way. 😞

I know there is some developer app to realign Oculus, but I don't know if I want to and know how to play with it. Is there any other way to repair my CV1? 
3 REPLIES 3

elbo
Explorer
Is the problem only in AC.  I know you mention that you reset the view but did you reset it once in the car (ctrl-space)? 

RealAKP
Sightseer

elbo said:

Is the problem only in AC.  I know you mention that you reset the view but did you reset it once in the car (ctrl-space)? 
No, the problem is in all aplications, even in Oculus loading screens and Oculus Home application. By resetting view i mean resetting it in game with ctrl-space, resetting it in oculus app and with oculus remote controller. Unfortunately nothing works, because horizontal alignment, as far as i know, is set factory. 

YoLolo69
Trustee
Contact Support Team, if they agree they will send you a tool to calibrate again your HMD. My problem wasn't as worse as your but I had tilted view to the left too. I used this tools and now the problem is nearly fixed, only few degrees. I need to relaunch the tools but as this is not an heavy tilt now I didn't use it again.

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1