cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhot "white screen"????

Cameraguy320
Protege
I just tried Superhot and after 4 levels it says to GRAB the pyramid and when you do it take you to an ALL white room and gives you an empty gun along with saying "aim for the head"?????  There is NOTHING there???  What next???   I have done the game twice and both times is does the same thing
15 REPLIES 15

Cameraguy320
Protege
829s2w9bwz5a.jpgthis is the only thing I see???

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Have you tried aiming for your head?

elrealchiqui
Heroic Explorer
Developers are awesome ! When I understood what to do at that moment, I was like "wow, really ?"

I can't wait for the update !

TickTock
Heroic Explorer

Yarish said:

I just tried Superhot and after 4 levels it says to GRAB the pyramid and when you do it take you to an ALL white room and gives you an empty gun along with saying "aim for the head"?????  There is NOTHING there???  What next???   I have done the game twice and both times is does the same thing

You need to "show your committment."
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
 -Groucho Marx

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I love this thread ❤️

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm amazed at how many people get stuck at this part of the game. There must have been a dozen threads on this in the last two months.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

elboffor
Consultant
i got here and thought surely not, meh ill do it anyway (it seemed the right thing to do odly enough)
makes you wonder how much this stuff can affect our decision making really...
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

TickTock
Heroic Explorer
LOL.  I got stuck on the "Put on HMD" screen.  Even rebooted my PC thinking it was a hardware bug not recognizing the Rift.  🙂  Never thought to look up...
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
 -Groucho Marx

xWandererx
Heroic Explorer
Got to admit it took me a while to realise what commitment I was supposed to show LOL 🙂