cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The store has grown to the point of being unusable and needs fixing now.

Amphetamine
Adventurer
I can't remember what's new and old out of the number of titles in there now, which means it's more time and effort than I'm willing to expend trawling through it to try and find the new releases.

I mean ffs, how hard is it to have a New Releases section, a Recently Updated section and have the ability to sort All results by Release date, price, rating or comfort.

Beyond that you need to have a forum section for the store and each title added creates it's own subforum and links to it from the title page so that users can get support for individual titles, have a place where the finer points of the title can be discussed at length and have a way to communicate with the devs all without cluttering up the main forums.

***EDIT*** Disregard most of the above. Home went funky to the point of having to force close it and then it updated when I re-started it... Looks like most of that stuff was in the update. 

Thanks Oculus, I feel kinda stupid now 😞
8 REPLIES 8

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star
Erm I must be missing something here as if I want to find new releases in the store, I click on 'browse all' then click 'release date'. My notifications tell me when an update has been installed. In the store there's also a comfort and rating sort button.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Hopefully some of these browsing improvements will be added to the web store. It's still a nightmare to use.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Amphetamine
Adventurer
@Storm_Cloud Yeah, it wasn't long after I posted that I got the update that added it all. Congratulations on reading all the way to the bottom of the post.. Oh wait, nevermind.

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star
When I read you post the edit wasn't there, so your attempt at a sarcastic putdown is wasted! Also on OH everything I said was there before the update, so again your comment is null.

kevink808
Superstar
At the very least, they can use smaller icons for each title.  That alone would help squeeze more on the same page.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

Amphetamine
Adventurer

When I read you post the edit wasn't there, so your attempt at a sarcastic putdown is wasted! Also on OH everything I said was there before the update, so again your comment is null.

Edited at 2.27pm, your post at 2.35pm. Timestamps don't lie.

I don't remember them being in the desktop part of home prior to this update. If they were then I will apologize and say that I was wrong about that and somehow stupidly unobservant. New and recently updated sections are still needed though and the link in with a forum section too.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Once a day I login and sort the new titles by release date so that the newer ones are at the beginning. It's my favorite thing to do on the PC every morning.

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star

Edited at 2.27pm, your post at 2.35pm. Timestamps don't lie.

I read your post, started to compose a reply, booted up the rift to manually go through things so I got the wording and order right for each thing I was saying, came back to finish my post and sent it. It all took more than 8 minutes. Sorry I'm so tardy with my responses.