cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
I long to do something that adorable. Any time I try cute or sweet it goes fine up to a point and then an unhealthy tinge to the skin, here, an exposed vital organ there and before you know it, the dead are walking the earth again  :'(

Bonzooz
Explorer
cqoxmax58bk4.png9upt1bfwv0pa.png

Does-It-Hurt
Explorer
this is a creature that annoys you in your dreams like having slimmer as a friend...lol

wxyz
Explorer

PaulBooth said:

Newbie here sorta. Been working in zbrush for about a year and just arrived at Medium. I have to say this whole VR designing thing blows me away! The possibilities are incredible.
So this is a jewelry design I just finished... My 1st sculpt in Medium!
Did 97% of this in Medium. Then took it to 3dsmax to optimize the mesh and then Zbrush for some final little tweaks (hence the zbrush pic).
Thanks for lookin!

qcj2t1ful9tm.jpg

Nice...How did you get it into Max?

Sinstalker21
Heroic Explorer
You guys show look into making your Medium sculpture a VRchat avatar!   

https://virtualrealitypop.com/bringing-to-life-your-oculus-medium-creations-in-vrchat-f565ead26435#....

InkyTheOctopus
Heroic Explorer
First effort , learned a lot in the process. I have no prior experience with sculpting in any "medium" , but this is completely absorbing to use , anywayz.... back to it.

pe8nppg14k38.png
https://www.oculus.com/medium/artists/inkytheoctopus/

evilmaul
Explorer
slow progress in this second piece. x06r6t6e73lm.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

evilmaul said:

slow progress in this second piece. x06r6t6e73lm.png

Is this Jesus and a naked roman soldier?Cant wait to see this when its done.

Cory_FordVisAus
Explorer
Heres a couple models I made that I had printed !aqmvg4fsbncm.jpgsw0igp0quzs2.jpg2cp6uxjq652e.jpg