cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus 1.11 Users: Please Post Your Logs Here.

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you have updated to Oculus 1.11 and are experiencing any issues, please post your logs in this thread.

You can obtain your log files as shown below:

Run "OculusLogGatherer.exe" by double-clicking the icon after navigating to this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics
or:
C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics
and upload the zip file it creates to your post here.

Please post a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.

It's also recommended to reach out to Oculus Support with the same information, so we have a record.

https://support.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
201 REPLIES 201

elboffor
Consultant
terrible spacial glitches, both height and position. Guardian glitching about all over the place too, and all i was doing is playing i expect you do die. sat down in the middle of my play space. sensor number 4 disabled (so 3 sensor setup).

This is now not pleasurable to use and is getting ridiculous.

A hotfix should have been rolled out within days (they broke the software!) not almost 2 weeks later with still no update. This is beyond sub par service!
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

maxx11111
Adventurer
realy need to be able to roll back tried playing tonight and the experience ruinied by jumping controllers, moving boundaries (almost killed my wifes lava lamp really not cool) and height issues.
yet before the patch it was near perfect, really destroying any faith i have in their choice for tracking.

SniperBagel
Honored Guest
- Having tracking issues with slight gittering and every so often the hmd resets (screen goes black very briefly).

- My height adjusts upwards about 5 inches approximately 15-30 minutes into play session.

- Transfer of information between one sensor (in front) to another (behind) causes a slight delay in response time causing it to glitch out. (for example when I turn 180 degrees my controllers snap to a different position). It is VERY noticeable.

I have a three sensor setup wall mounted with two 8 ft high, 3.5 ft apart in front looking down, and one 8 ft high behind looking down as per oculus recommended roomscale setup. I have attached my logs. My third sensor (behind) is plugged into a usb 2.0 slot but it says 3.0 in the logs. Not sure why but power management does not seem to be the issue here. Please fix this. I love your product. Thank you and have a nice day.

tellmike
Protege
I just tried this and for my 3 sensor setup it gave me much better Touch tracking results: https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5tcri2/hmd_rotating_vs_hmd_not_rotating_tracking_results/

Obviously this isn't a fix, it's just a interesting observation that it might be interference between Touch and the HMD that's causing the problems.

sw33tp34
Honored Guest
Height Glitch after Guardian was jumping far, twice in a row.  Here's the second more annoying time in game, on stream, and the logs.

Here is some footage of when the Height Glitch started, I could also clip the guardian bounds if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5nTJJaDOzQ

elboffor
Consultant
Is anything being done with these logs?
Is there going to be a hotfix?
Are we just expected to have practically unusable equipment for an undetermined date?

These are all fair questions that deserve a well thought out answer.

I know the spokespersons body is ready, but is the companies?

I dont want to start quoting consumer rights or legality just yet , but the clock is ticking before someone starts the ball rolling with a class action suit or some similar kind of action.
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

MrDood12
Expert Protege
Every time when i play a game. i seem to grow over time. not just in the game, when i go back into oculus home aswell.

it's a ruining experience. i hope you manage to fix it as soon as possible.
i did not have this problem before the 1.11 update.

i'm running a 3 ceiling sensor setup.

GI-Joe-GHOST
Honored Guest
If I reinstal win 10 do I have to redonwload my games

CJRodgers
Honored Guest
Random jittering, and occasional height drifting (both up and down), and the jittering doesn't appear to be related to the actual position of the controllers relative to the cameras. It's nothing major (aside from occasional drifting when obscuring from most of the sensors) but still something I didn't have in 1.10.

3 sensors, 3 corners of room. All 3 sensors are running on USB 3.0, using active 3.0 repeaters.

Cameras are positioned in a cube 9'8" (2.95 m) deep, 8'6" (2.59 m) wide, and 7'7" (2.31 m) tall (one cam is 6'8" (2.03 m) high but tracks fine).

Actual play area is 6'1" (1.85 m) deep and 7'2" (2.18 m) wide.

Video for in-game demonstration: https://vid.me/sMmT

Video for physical positions: https://vid.me/xS8i

ChampBarni
Honored Guest
My head mount device will disconnect after ~10 minutes of game play.
not too how to solve the issues in the event log.

please advise.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?