cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus 1.11 Users: Please Post Your Logs Here.

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you have updated to Oculus 1.11 and are experiencing any issues, please post your logs in this thread.

You can obtain your log files as shown below:

Run "OculusLogGatherer.exe" by double-clicking the icon after navigating to this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics
or:
C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics
and upload the zip file it creates to your post here.

Please post a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.

It's also recommended to reach out to Oculus Support with the same information, so we have a record.

https://support.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
201 REPLIES 201

Acidhouse88
Honored Guest
i Only had minor hand glitches that were so small i hardly noticed them, Now since the patch to 1.1 i have more hand glitches and accuracy is way off when playing shooting games. I also now suffer from 7-8 eight foot tall issue on games which now it has appeared wont seem to clear. I have ran the sensor set up 3 times but still having the issues.

elboffor
Consultant

maxx11111 said:

We are looking at every one of these log files and will report back once we know more. Thanks.

in the meantime cant we be allowed to roll back as in its current state it pretty much unuseable. and has been for over a week.

This
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

thatdude90210
Protege

maxx11111 said:

in the meantime cant we be allowed to roll back as in its current state it pretty much unuseable. and has been for over a week.

10 days and counting. Tic toc, tic toc....

Mnem0nic
Protege

We are looking at every one of these log files and will report back once we know more. Thanks.

Yeah,, I've been reading that since Dec 13th lol... My entire post count is because I've been moaning about this sh*t since day 1,, hell I even got to level 2 post count ooooh ahhhh!.. 

Please, just get some engineer in here to tell us what is what,,, Where's John Carmack ? I'm sure he could take a quick look and sort it in less than 24hrs lol, I'm having a hard job believing he even works for Oculus as this is shocking....           

Minitu
Expert Protege
I think my tracking has worsened with 1.11.

The logs are just in Home, turning 360 clock wise and anti clock wise with arms semi extended (my space is small)... som hiccups there. 3 sensors. 2 of then inateck usb 3.0 opossed  corners (front and rear), and 3rd one on usb2.0 chipset (front 1m separation from the other front sensor).

Soon upgrading to Ryzen

GasketCase
Honored Guest
Have been slowly growing since 1.11 released. Two sensor front-facing, working flawlessly before update. This is utterly ridiculous.

Sparkko
Honored Guest
I am yet another instance of height and guardian area drifting since the last update. I am running a 2 sensor 360 setup. The hand tracking is smoother with this update but my height will jump up several feet. Sometimes it will fix itself in about 30 seconds but other times I'll have to go in to reset it. Also, my Guardian area will slowly drift away from its original location even though my sensors are mounted and not being moved.

MortSnort
Honored Guest
Never had a problem before most recent patch.  Now tracking jumps around and I'm 15 feet tall.

downslayer
Honored Guest
I can't even run through the sensor setup anymore. Nothing has changed at all about my setup that worked perfectly as a 4 sensor config in the previous version. I had one sensor that thought I was looking straight ahead and another that thought I was looking 90 degrees to my right in Elite Dangerous. I tried to redo sensor tracking and it keeps saying that one sensor is not tracking properly. I have unplugged and replugged a dozen times. I tried every conceivable port combination. This exact setup was working perfectly in the old version. PLEASE offer us a chance to not install the latest versions when you push such a huge update on us. It has been unusable for weeks.

Edit: I have been reading that 1.12 fixes most people's issues and has completely fixed other people's 4 sensor setups! I am hopeful that the wait will not be much longer.

Colorblindmonk
Honored Guest
3 sensor setup. I've followed the experimental roomscale guide as closely as possible, after having bought and installed the Startech 4 port card with dedicated controllers per port. Pretty much the same tracking issues as most people here. Height is still bugged, jumpy hands and the sensors and guardian system constantly shift. Way worse than pre-1.11. I've spent a lot of time and money configuring my setup, but I'm out of patience. I'm not moving a thing anymore. If the software can't be fixed in a reasonable time frame, I simply can't justify sticking with the Rift, after spending $1,100+ and winding up with a buggy system.

Oh, and one of the sensor models inside of the end of the setup is now planted right below my feet, as opposed to where it actually is on the top left corner of my room. It's pretty weird.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?