cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything future

god_alom
Adventurer
We dedicate our lives to the future. Which is why I bought this so3r55fdouy0.jpg.
41 REPLIES 41

Warbloke
Superstar
a watch ?
"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

YoLolo69
Trustee
Waoo, this watch is really special and show the future as it can display what time it will be twelve hours later! 🙂

Joke apart : Classy, which one is it?

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

cybereality
Grand Champion
This is the watch I use, the Moto 360. Really love it.
https://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-360
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Galuz said:

We dedicate our lives to the future. Which is why I bought this so3r55fdouy0.jpg.

Which is why I have a watch that is waterproof to 330meters, only needs a new battery every 2-3 years and won't be fail or become unusable and need to be replaced in the next 2-3 years. 🙂

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
I am getting old. Wait... I think I am already. :s
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't owned a watch in around 10 years or so. That way I have an excuse for being late lol

By the way, what the fuck does this have to do with VR..?

elboffor
Consultant
thats my current watch on my left arm

This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star

“Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.” -- Douglas Adams

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I wear a self-winding mechanical watch that doesn't need batteries.  I'm prepared for the post-apocalyptic future. 😉

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo