cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead and Buried - Give us please a single player campaign.

mckracken
Explorer
I hate online multiplayer, because there are certain people who will do nothing else all day then become "good" in it.. (no matchmaking here) And with the tiny amount of Touch-Rifts around the world, you will A) wait for a match forever, or B.) have horrible latency because the other player is in New Zealand etc.
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've never had problems finding matches and I'm from the UK.

The game is really built around multiplayer. There is single player horde mode though, and the target practise. Don't expect a campaign since that's not what the game is made for 🙂

There are lots of other single player shooters out there though.

assettomio
Adventurer
Maybe it would be possible to add AI instead of an actual player then, I do have to say the matching system got better since the last update, at least seems like it.. But there are still certain times throughout the day when there will be nobody online

n3cr0-0
Adventurer
I always thought Horde mode was the campaign..... hmmmm

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This game has the potential to hit Legendary Status if they implement a proper and thorough single player campaign. Taking over the Wild West? There are decades of good storylines, both fiction and non-fiction, to inspire a single player campaign.

maxpare79
Trustee
Image result

One of the best game ever lol, adding single player would remind me of this!
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

kevink808
Superstar
Dead and Buried is multiplayer??  Shows how much I played it (once).  I honestly thought it was a gallery shooter this whole time.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
Yeah more single player options!!
It's good they added single player in horde mode, but I don't really like horde mode type of games.. .
Would love to be able to do draw championships, shootouts and robbery missions against the AI!

The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

CrashFu
Consultant
@mckracken  -   I'm curious what you had in mind, exactly?  Were you already aware that the game was recently updated to allow for single-player horde mode, but you'd like to see something else, different from that?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I want a full story mode for each Avatar. Live out a campaign for a bartender, gambler, etc.

I need to walk in to the middle of Tombstone and (re)make some history.

Right now the game is more "League of Legends," where every character technically has a backstory but the game is all about the multiplayer action. But the game needs to be more StarCraft, with individual campaigns for all.