reefy86
Adventurer
finally have an official release date i cannot wait 

https://www.pavrgame.com/
25 REPLIES 25

cybereality
Grand Champion
Nope... haahhaha!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

reefy86
Adventurer

Nope... haahhaha!

please say your not hinting it wont be released on that day lol

elboffor
Consultant
I may give this a go after eating my steak and recieving other things 😉
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

cybereality
Grand Champion
The release date is probably fine. I was saying "nope" as in I'm too much of a wuss to play it.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice! There are two things that aren't present enough in VR dinosaurs and horror games. With the release of Robinson The Journey we're getting more dinosaurs and now with Syren and this game we're getting more horror. Narcosis is coming up some time this year too, another horror game. Awesome!

Percy1983
Superstar
Will buy some additional underwear in preparation.
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

Honor-Code-Inc_
Explorer

snowdog said:

Nice! There are two things that aren't present enough in VR dinosaurs and horror games. With the release of Robinson The Journey we're getting more dinosaurs and now with Syren and this game we're getting more horror. Narcosis is coming up some time this year too, another horror game. Awesome!

Appreciate the mention. And yes, Narcosis is coming up... soon, in fact. We're grinding away on final touches, and should be on the Oculus Store in less than two weeks...

Here are some recent screens and achievement artworks; come find us on SteamFacebook or Twitter (narcosisgame) for more...

8i1jj37qshct.pngczgau21uv3a4.png527f46r4zw2f.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice!!!

Please tell me that you have old school stick locomotion and smooth turning options for those of us that can handle these things..?!!?!?  🙂