cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robinson: The Journey is Visually Stunning in the Oculus Rift!

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uio2qfczIHE

Well so after being sick for the past week I am finally back and the whole time I have been down I was kicking myself for not being able to play and share Robinson: The Journey. I have to say that this game is absolutely stunning in VR! The graphics are some of the best I have seen yet and the gameplay and story are great. Obviously my only complaints with this game are the walking speed and lack of Touch controller support. Hopefully Crytek will do us all a solid as they did with The Climb and add hands to the game soon. If you still have yet to experience this title in VR I highly recommend checking it out!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
39 REPLIES 39

danknugz
Superstar
did you get the game for free
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

danknugz said:

did you get the game for free

I had already bought it as it was a game I had been waiting for but Crytek did send me a key as well.
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can't wait to try this game. I'll probably load it up after I finish the second play of RE7.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

Can't wait to try this game. I'll probably load it up after I finish the second play of RE7.

It is jaw dropping beautiful in the Rift but the whole time playing it you will be longing for Touch support... I really hope Crytek comes through and adds Touch like they did with Thew Climb!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will have to go ahead and grab this one next - was looking for what my next game purchase would be. I too hope they add Touch support as well.

Thanks for the review!

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

dburne said:

I will have to go ahead and grab this one next - was looking for what my next game purchase would be. I too hope they add Touch support as well.

Thanks for the review!

Glad to do these reviews... Thanks for watching it! █-)

danybonin
Protege

This game would be awesome with touch support

13900ks
nvidia rtx 4090
32GB

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Is it a real game? Is it challenging? Is there more depth there than just pretty graphics?
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

flexy123
Superstar
I am sorry, but I would never get any title anymore that doesn't support touch. I would feel like being handicapped.