cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technolust Update: Bugs

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone encounters any Bugs with the new Technolust Touch update, feel free to share them here.

I just got out of the Subway and walked up to the first Terminal that broadcasts the Ad for Needful Things. This terminal is in front of an area where a large craft flies up in to the sky the moment you arrive.

After walking forward a bit I fell through the game World, and this is all I see:

77y9sfhdmq2w.jpg
16 REPLIES 16

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
FYI, another update was released that fixed this bug. Hooray!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I have beaten the game with one ending, and I noticed a few non-game breaking glitches:

1) After connecting to the memories of one Robot (I think it was the one standing outside Needful Things), the voice of the dude who runs the Wreck room tells me something about the Wastelands. I'm not sure I ever got to discover his meaning, however, his dialogue kept replaying each and every time the Chinatown map loaded.

2) Similar, many times when re-entering Chinatown, the same spaceship would launch, and the same dog would run by. Seems like a glitch.

3) Once I became the Catalyst, I was able to clear out the Club and see the game-ending credits. However, the game isn't really over, since I still need to talk to the Cyborg lady to make my final game-ending decision. This made the ending a bit confusing since nothing prevents me from "freeing everyone" as the Catalyst; e.g., shouldn't I need to talk to Cyborg chic first before I use my powers? If not, why does the game end after making a plot choice without letting me finish freeing everyone?

This is great fun, and I look forward to multiple playthroughs to test various endings.

@Anticleric

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
I finished it last night. I had the same issue with the Wreck Room guy talking about the Wastelands. I couldn't find what he was referring to either. But... the memories of the Needful Things robot said something about meeting another robot "beneath the lights" in the wastelands. So I assume that's what is being referred to. I only found one robot in the Wastelands, though. And I interacted with it it before doing so with the one outside Needful Things. And when I go back to the robot in the Wastelands, nothing progresses. So... either it doesn't work properly if you talk to them out of order, or there's another robot in the wastelands that I couldn't find (or there is supposed to be, but it isn't). I will replay the game at some stage and see if interacting with them in order gets it to progress properly.

Oh... and at least I assume I've finished the game. I became the catalyst and cleared out the club and saw the credits on the monitor. I'm not sure what "game ending decision" refers to though. @Zenbane - are you referring to the cyborg/robot at the morgue who sent you to the club. I did return to her and "free her". I don't recall a decision - though maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention. And I'm still able to run around the game, "freeing" others.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
No I'm talking about the girl, Amnesty, or however it is spelled. She becomes a cyborg thing, but a lot of how that should play out was a bit confusing.

I need to Clear Data and try again!

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
Oh!!! Ok, her. Yeah, I never found her. I knew she said to find her in the Red Pill, but I didn't find her there. I'll have to go back and look again. 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The first time you meet her is before you go to Mars. But it involves jacking into a robot.

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
To clarify, I meant I never found her on Mars. Yeah - she spoke to meon screen a few times and saw her "physical" self via the robot's memories in the bunker. But I didn't find her in the bar on Mars (either I didn't look too well or... a bug?)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
No you have to go back to the bunker and she is still in there. And then she asks you to choose to side with her instead and gives you different instructions.

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
Thanks - I'll check it out.