New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Thank you devs of Robo recall. as a 80`s kid

birkbirk Posts: 95
Hiro Protagonist
edited March 2017 in General
I´m born in the 80`s and for the first time I'm in the world I always loved. The developers of robots recall did a great job. growing up with teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon and stuff like that. Now I feel like I´m in that world. Thank you devs for an amazing experience! 

Comments

• blanesblanes Posts: 1,100
    3Jane
    Wow  :)  That sounds really good ~ I held off buying the Touch controls and now very glad I did as I bit the bullet yesterday and ordered to find the price had dropped to $134 aussie via Paypal.  Then I found out this awesome game comes as a free bonus !

The price is a huge difference from when I checked back before Christmas and it was over $300 aussie converted from the yankee doodle $ ...  Trump-tastic :D
  • birkbirk Posts: 95
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited March 2017
    you should get the touch controllers, recommend 3 sensors for room scale. and now its pretty cheap so can't say anything negative about it. you will have some great times you can't have without VR
  • birkbirk Posts: 95
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited March 2017
    America always been great! :)
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,417 Valuable Player
    edited March 2017
    See, America is getting greater already!  ;)
    Yes, we are getting some much needed "distractions" from current reality :|
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 939
    3Jane
    But at least no world collapse like was predicted!  ;)
  • kzintzikzintzi Posts: 1,068
    Wintermute
    But at least no world collapse like was predicted!  ;)
    Those of us in other countries watch in uneager trepidation :wink: also humor, but mostly trepidation

Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
    a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.
    3Jane
    I have found that those in other countries really know remarkably little about the US. Oh, they think they know a lot, but to paraphrase Mark Twain, most of what they "know" just ain't so. 
  • kojackkojack Posts: 6,469 Volunteer Moderator
    The thread topic makes me think of this:

• hoochyukhoochyuk Posts: 330 Poster of the Week
    All we hear about is America our goverment is auch a shower of shit atm that they use your stories to cheer us brits up.Are you kidding cybernettr  we all ready know more than we wanna
  • FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    I can see the Buzzfeed review now... "ONLY 80s KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS VR GAME AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED"
    3Jane
    Licker1977 you just proved my point.  :D
  • hoochyukhoochyuk Posts: 330 Poster of the Week
    What gets me is some of us in England are out protesting about trump,a democraticly elected president  of another country .now that's crazy
  • JettStilesJettStiles Posts: 175
    Art3mis
    I have found that those in other countries really know remarkably little about the US. Oh, they think they know a lot, but to paraphrase Mark Twain, most of what they "know" just ain't so. 
    Well....maybe but then again it's most likely the same vice versa - most we "know" about the US is what the media feeds us - most what americans "know" about Germany they get from the media aswell.

Only difference: The amount of media coverage.
    Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 @ 3.40 Ghz -- Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3-1600 -- EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0 -- Asus H97M-Plus -- Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D Monitor