cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall Leaderboard

elboffor
Consultant
uufe8nxoyng1.png

I'll keep this updated witht he top 5 of each level, please post your screenshots below if your not on my friends list so we can verify this.

Level 1

PositionNameScore
1elboffor
2OpticKing
3Yololo69456853
4Bloodlet540903
5WAN5445077

Level 2

PositionNameScore
1WAN5
2OpticKing
3Bloodlet920,096
4elboffor742,064
5Zenbane659,726

Level 3

PositionNameScore

Level 4

PositionNameScore

Level 5

PositionNameScore

just to say, this is the first time i played it and
OMFG!!!
once they sort out the teleport bug this game is gonna be beyond epic!!!

oh and if you want to shoot the shit while playing...

This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.
8 REPLIES 8

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
1st  level.   1.229.341

45iwctpb1vib.png

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
You'll have to tweak your OP, "level 1" is the tutorial. (and the only way to go back and try for a better score is new game and you get 1 try. The stages are in 1-1 through 1-3 then 2-1 ~ 2-3 and finally 3-1 ~ 3-3; making it a total of 9 missions (10 if you count the hidden tutorial scores)

Just beat the game, and I know they'll change as the game is still brand spanking new, but I screen'd them all. If anyone beats these feel free to post a new screenshot.

Ps. @Nipoc has some serious skill, I only beat him in 2 maps so far. Though now that I've beaten the game and can pay more attention to each score given by each action, I see some way better ways to increase it, that's gotta be the way he's gotten his well earned scores.

o35zaa13e0fy.jpgdhtvrwfmltl8.jpg3g1ochqodjcq.jpgcwel5zo1aura.jpg2mzq9883limo.jpgluum8c5wxup3.jpgehv2gqv20hc3.jpg2adap9lbaygz.jpgr9hr483va2hw.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
ooo nice I'm doing pretty well, I was pretty proud of that 2mil score! I managed to get to number 5 in the world when I played one of those missions but think I'm well past that now  😛

Greyman
Superstar
Why are peeps complaining about the teleport tho?  I've just watched my son playing it, yes it's his highscore not mine, and teleport is obviously an integral part of the game and not just a work around to avoid VR sickness.

I really need to practise a little more, although the 30 odd year age gap between him and me might present a bit of a challenge to me getting anywhere near. 😉

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This thread = Robo Nerd-Gasm

I approve 100%

Hakenden
Explorer
Best Game so far ^^ i achieved 1.53 mio in Stage 3-1

elboffor
Consultant
Sorry for the total absense of moderation in this post.
I cant really do it on my phone as i wrote the tables im html and editing it would be a royal pita
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

assettomio
Adventurer
@OpticKing youll have to update the scoreboard for malware  >:)