cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am absolutely having a blast with this one. By far the best Oculus Home game I have tried so far.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Definitely a 5. I am really debating whether to show this to new users or Superhot. In many ways I do prefer Superhot still - it can be played slower and more strategically. That being said, Robo Recall takes everything that was done right with Bullet Train and improves it, with style! It is pure fun. I'm glad it was given to use for free, but I honestly would have paid for this game easily - hopefully they will sell us a sequel down the road!

Certainly a must play for Touch owners, and a truly great Virtual Reality game!

battleaxe39
Protege
Excellent game just short but replay value in trying to get hi scores which I don't have lol

LeaderOfTheBlin
Explorer

Definitely a 5. I am really debating whether to show this to new users or Superhot. In many ways I do prefer Superhot still - it can be played slower and more strategically. That being said, Robo Recall takes everything that was done right with Bullet Train and improves it, with style! It is pure fun. I'm glad it was given to use for free, but I honestly would have paid for this game easily - hopefully they will sell us a sequel down the road!

Take a look for the Superhot mod for Robo Recall, easy choice then 😉 

The Superhot mod has allowed me to fully appreciate the awesomeness of this game as you can take longer to soak in the details as you rip robots to pieces! 

There's a post on the oculus forums for it 🙂 

Edit for link:

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/50281/robo-recall-timewarp-mod-like-superhot#latest

GenetixStudio
Superstar

Take a look for the Superhot mod for Robo Recall, easy choice then 😉 

The Superhot mod has allowed me to fully appreciate the awesomeness of this game as you can take longer to soak in the details as you rip robots to pieces! 

There's a post on the oculus forums for it 🙂 

Edit for link:

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/50281/robo-recall-timewarp-mod-like-superhot#latest

You just blew my mind, thanks!

cybernettr
Superstar
How do you install mods? 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I finally managed to play through this game. I thought it was awesome and had an absolute blast with it! I gave it 5 stars.

I look forward to starting a new game to try and do better than what I did this first time through. Man taking Oden out was quite a task.
I am so glad I added these Touch Controllers!

Epic did a great job on this one, and I do hope at some point in the future they can add more to it. Fantastic game.

danknugz
Superstar
kind of mindless ala space pirate trainer, with no real story or sense of purpose, plays like a glorified mobile game.

however if you like SPT youll love it
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

cybereality
Grand Champion
@danknugz says: "youll love it"
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

danknugz
Superstar
pros: nice flashy optimized graphics and perfect use of unreal engine, quick loading times, quick learning curve, good touch implementation 

cons: lack of multiplayer, generic usage of robots (evil robots, spider robots, flying robots), shallow enemy depth beyond "one liners". story is nonexistent, npc interaction limited to killing them. much like masturbation, the fun to be had here may be  gratifying, but shallow and unfulfilling
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?