cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Now Supports Signatures!

cybereality
Grand Champion
I've added signature support to the forum. You can edit your signature by clicking the gear icon on the top right, choosing Edit Profile, the Signature Settings on the right middle. The idea is that you can put your PC specs in there, or a link to your website, etc. just keep it reasonable. Cheers.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
29 REPLIES 29

elboffor
Consultant
Edit:

I decided against trolling cyber in favour of this actual reply.

Although i think a forum sig can be cool if the idea would be to post specs, then using the user profile would be a better place imho.

That said, i will make a nice custom image for mine in the next few days.

If anyone would lile to marvel at my trolling prowess, here is my original post:
elboffor said:
Can i use this as my sig?

I'm sure it would add nothing but value to my interactions on the forum.
z0mk2bpzhfg9.jpg
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to see sig option added, thanks!

paesan
Expert Protege
Wow thanks Cyber. Put that request in last night, up and running today. 
Intel i7 7700k | Asus ROG Strix Z270E | G Skill Ripjaws 32GB 3200 | Asus GTX1080-O8G
EVGA Supernova 850 G2 | Samsung 960 Pro M.2 500GB | Swiftech H240 X2 | WD Black 5TB | WD Black 4TB
Toshiba 1TB | Corsair Graphite 760T | Windows 10 64 bit | Rift CV1 + Touch | StarTech 4 port PCI Express USB 3 - 5Gbps

cybereality
Grand Champion
@elboffor images in the sig will be automatically resized to 120px height.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

elboffor
Consultant
Thats a good move cyber 🙂

cybernettr
Superstar
I wish there were a preference setting so you could hide them. Reason: I sometimes use TTS to listen to long threads and it insists on reading every single signature.  😞

elboffor
Consultant
You can,
It's in the same place where you set up the signature

assettomio
Adventurer
Excuse me, while I abuse this
You should limit the signatures to 1 picture then, having 3 or 4 will clutter up the forum completely

cybereality
Grand Champion
Good point.