cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement dk2 sensor

EricPratt
Honored Guest
I've been looking for a replacement sensor for my dk2 for a long time. I've been hoping either Oculus would offer the parts for sale or I can find one on ebay but no luck. Any options?
18 REPLIES 18

RobHermans
Superstar
The DK2 was already quite advanced; CV1 isn't a MASSIVE leap forward... DK1 would be considered quite a nice relic in a few decades, though. 🙂
It would be cool to have several previous incarnations of VR headsets and start a museum. And if you're only putting them in a display cabinet, you won't need the sensor, so you can donate that to @EricPratt !  😛

donate or sell?

good grief... a DK1, sealed in it's original shipping box is on offer for £1,374

EricPratt
Honored Guest
Any ideas?

xi11ix
Adventurer
I suggest opening a ticket with Oculus Support

RobHermans
Superstar

EricPratt said:

...Any options?

EricPratt said:

Any thoughts?

EricPratt said:

Any ideas?

EricPratt said:

Any ideas?

Several posters have given their options, thoughts and ideas. Either you're not reading them, or the responses are not what you wanted to hear. Whatever the case, asking the same question over and over isn't going to change the answer.

EricPratt
Honored Guest
Any ideas?

EricPratt
Honored Guest
Still looking for a DK2 Sensor if anyone has one. To review, Oculus will not sell one and no, I'm not looking for a new DK2, just the sensor.

Choronzon
Adventurer
You've been mulling over the same shit for how long - ten months? In that time you could've climbed Everest, completed a two-piece jigsaw puzzle, or given birth to kittens.

reddeath360
Expert Protege
you can not use any sensor but the one that came with it how hard is that to understand you have a paper weight sell it its over