cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Things You'd Like in VR

MrGravey
Protege
Just as the title says: What random things would you like to see/experience in VR? Can be big or small. Could be minigame-worthy or something you'd probably only do once or twice but like to experience in VR. For me I'd love to see BANANAS! But super high res bananas and banana-activity environments. Throwing bananas, peeling bananas, eating bananas, slicing bananas with knives and chopping with battle axes and smashing with sledgehammers, shooting bananas out of guns or shooting bananas with guns, making banana structures 😛 Oh yes plz... That's my random idea I'd love to see lol. Any others? 

z5vj6jagfd1u.jpg
13 REPLIES 13

stonkintime
Explorer
Tron Legacy :
Walk into the acrade - get distracted playing all the classic arcade games (skip 6 hours)
Wake up and go down to the basement, boot up that Ultra Sparc
Get lazered into the Grid...
Arrested - Sirens - Discwars - Lightcycles - Quora ---- basically Just put me in fucking Tron Legacy... 🙂 🙂 🙂

MrGravey
Protege

basically Just put me in fucking Tron Legacy

Would be sick!

DarkTenka
Trustee

Tron Legacy :
Walk into the acrade - get distracted playing all the classic arcade games (skip 6 hours)

Well, New Retro Arcade Neon has the first part covered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQJ-japPw_A&t=1116s

Warbloke
Superstar

just when I thought MrGravey listed everything one could possibly do with a banana... I just remembered the character 'Gem' from Tron Legacy and though of another use for one.

Ok, so... Im in a VR futuristic Tron world... Gem (below) is in there with me... and Im holding a banana...and....

ahhh5p37cmyh.jpg

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

stonkintime
Explorer
Gem, PILF

Pablito
Heroic Explorer
Random things I'd like in VR:

Honest, common sense marketing.

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
How about a water park, like some mad crazy waterslide or something like that? or how about a wavepool surf sim?.. 
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
or for just totally random how about something like this?.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

swerobert
Explorer
Turn some of those old classic arcade games into VR. Like space invaders, donkey Kong, super Mario and so many more.