cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripcoil blew my sack apart

JCTrick
Honored Guest
I know a lot of people can't hang with Ripcoil's movement speeds... But for those of us that can?!?! WOW!! It's CRAZY fun!

Give it a try. Just practice for 15 minutes.
12 REPLIES 12

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I put several hours in the first week I got it. I had no problems with the movement, and my favorite part was the realistic arena.

I had a blast trying to master punching the disc, although (luckily) my sack remains intact.

krectus
Protege
Thanks for the warning, will avoid for sure, don't want that happening to me!

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
I don't think you're using it right if you've received testicular rupture.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I've had Ripcoil in my library for ages, but I finally played it for the first time recently (was trying to play D&B with someone, but it was having server issues, so he invited me to play Ripcoil instead).

It took a few minutes to get used to the movement (kept overshooting and losing my balance), but the game is quite fun.

Maybe we should get a forum tournament going once we finish the Quickdraw one. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I am completely open to that. Hell we can start the sign-ups today! I'd be happy to setup another Brackets Tourny on Challonge.com unless someone else wants to the the lead on this.

CrashFu
Consultant
Yeah, let me know when that goes on, I'd love to participate (if I'm not busy, of course)

I only played it briefly just after getting it.. quickly decided that catching and throwing the discs wasn't nearly as fun as adopting a boxing stance and power-punching it every single time.

Pro tip:  Make sure to do a victory dance every time you score a goal. Your opponents will love it.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Ultralow36
Explorer
Love this game cant hardly find people to play agaist ..add me as a friend ...Ultralow36

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Love this game cant hardly find people to play agaist ..add me as a friend ...Ultralow36

Did I hear my name mentioned? 

JettStiles
Adventurer
Aye, finding people to play with (especially during the week) can be a long and tedious process.
Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 @ 3.40 Ghz -- Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3-1600 -- EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0 -- Asus H97M-Plus -- Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D Monitor