cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripcoil: Community Tournament

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This thread will be used to host the first community tournament for the game, Ripcoil.

For the first few days we will be going through the sign-up process. So anyone interested in signing up, simply post here! We can ask @cybereality to grant a special forum title for first place. This will be a Single Elimination tournament, and if the turnout is good, I imagine a second Tournament would follow with a slightly more notable prize with a Double Elimination process.

Sign-up's are closed and the Tournament has begun!

You can track the Tournament here:
http://challonge.com/ripcoilvr01

Regarding Battle Schedules:
Once it is posted that you are up for a duel, simply coordinate with your opponent various times to best accommodate both of your schedules. Both of you will be given up to 5 days total to complete your battle, after which if no battle has taken place then the winner shall be determined by either who was most readily available during those 5 days, or simply via random selection.

Determining "who won"
When a battle is over, both players should report back to this thread with the name of the victor. If for some reason there is a dispute it will help to provide either a Screenshot or a Video of your match, so be sure to at least take a screenshot showing that "you won" as a backup. Videos are entirely optional and are typically shared as added fun factor; so feel free to share your match media for fun!

The Championship Battle rules:
For the final battle, this will be a Best of 3 engagement. Both players can agree to have all 3 battles back-to-back, or schedule them separately. The same 5-day rule applies per battle.

The winner will get a unique forum title. Good luck, have fun, practice, and kick arse!
261 REPLIES 261

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, sounds like fun.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm in!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

ppotrc
Protege
I'm also in.
Intel i7-5930k@4.4GHz | MSI X99A Godlike Gaming| G.Skill 64GB Trident Z DDR4-3200 | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1200W |
Corsair Hydro H115i | GTX Titan X(maxwell) x2 | Intel 750 M.2 400GB | Seagate Enterprise HDD 6TB | CM Storm Stryker

mosiff
Expert Protege
All in !

flyboone
Expert Protege
I'll do it
Dead and Buried Quick Draw Chamion

elboffor
Consultant
In
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

JettStiles
Adventurer
Me too
Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 @ 3.40 Ghz -- Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3-1600 -- EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0 -- Asus H97M-Plus -- Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D Monitor

CrashFu
Consultant
Consider me interested!
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Cool, we have 8 total so far. This will already make for a fun tourny. Let's see if we can get a few more.