cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogue One, Star Wars.. Comments.??

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Get better security Darth Vader. Jesus !!

53 REPLIES 53

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Jesus is better security? Don't think so mate.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The security was so good that the attack was a suicide mission. I'm pretty sure that counts as amongst the best security possible.

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer

Zenbane said:

The security was so good that the attack was a suicide mission. I'm pretty sure that counts as amongst the best security possible.

If I was the Imperial Empire, I would have just destroyed the communications dish at the top of the data storage tower.
Simple logic really. 
What's up with the CGI commander. That is so lame.. honestly.. just get a real actor.

kojack
MVP
MVP
Biggest problem with Rogue One: they left out Kyle Katarn!
It was Kyle that stole the death star plans in the lucas arts game Dark Forces.

Kyle was an ex imperial soldier who became a mercenary, then a jedi. He walked the line between the light and dark side, used guns in addition to a light saber, and was just a cool character, and even had a real actor for the video cut scenes.

But thanks to disney, Kyle's part in the Starwars story has been removed. 😞

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really liked it and preferred parts of it to Force Awakens, Force awakens was a very safe film and didn't try push anything too far, which was the strong point to Rogue One, I didn't feel like they were holding back in-case they upset the fans.

Rogue One has an great film aesthetic, it was shot like an old war film, and had the best cinematography of all the newer films, I felt like you could pause it at any moment and it would make a great poster.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Bringing Peter Cushing back to life was a high point to the movie and extremely creepy at the same time !!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Bloodlet
Rising Star
I'm just wondering how many times I'm going to have to watch all the Star Wars films to see them in the correct order??

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Pure cheese and cameos (maybe I'll ask for that next time I'm ordering a pizza) but sometimes when you remove the critical head it's just nice to kick back and be entertained for what it is.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Fluke
Heroic Explorer

molokow said:

What's up with the CGI commander. That is so lame.. honestly.. just get a real actor.

Because they wanted the original Tarkin. I'd agree though, it wasn't good enough for a character that featured as much as he did. Would have been great if it had been a full CGI movie, but not when replacing one alongside real actors.
Co-host of Recentered - A VR Podcast, available on all normal podcast streaming services.