Affected the Manor Dark Scenes !! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Affected the Manor Dark Scenes !!

NacaryusNacaryus Posts: 207
Nexus 6
Hi there, there is lots of this infamous "black semaring" during darker scenes in this game and it is worse when i play it on max settings which also enhances shadows, maybe related i dont know..Anybody else not satisfied with graphics during dark scenes?
Tagged:

Comments

• dougchismdougchism Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    I dont find the graphics particularly good in the game no. I believe it was made for the GearVR and it shows. Its still scary though, so it works, even if its not photo realistic or anything. 

• kevink808kevink808 Posts: 803
    3Jane
    I thought the graphics were pretty decent.  I just thought the game was pretty dull, like a haunted house walkthrough.  You couldn't do anything but guess where the jump scares would be, which made it kind of boring.
    Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.
  • NacaryusNacaryus Posts: 207
    Nexus 6
    I agree that the graphics are decent but it is just gets cheesy the more the scene gets darker
  • uKERuKER Posts: 137
    Art3mis
    The game has no tension whatsoever. It's just one jumpscare after another.
    Between that and the horrible PS1 era graphics, I didn't bear with it for more than 5 minutes.
    A total disappointment.
    The original Affected for the DK2 was miles better than this crap we got.

• e_m_d88e_m_d88 Posts: 372
    Trinity
    So, is this worth getting? 
    ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S, i5 6600K. 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3000 MHZ. SSD Samsung 850 Pro 256 gigs. WD Caviar Black 1 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU. Inatech 4 port USB 3.0.  Rift + Touch.
    Art3mis
    I am actually the opposite, I think its fun but the graphics rather poor. 

Art3mis
    Whoops looks like already replied with my thoughts sorry.