cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished Solus project ?

Oops01
Protege
Hi all as the title says I've just finished the solus project and loved it can someone recommend my next title/game, now I'm not really into survival horror I hate zombie's, as long as it's on a par with solus It'll be fine :
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Vanishing realm maybe. Edge of nowhere.

But having played quite a few VR games I must say that  Solus project is the best I played, the only one that felt like a truly finished game.

"I expect you to die", too short but really fun

"Thumper" is insane.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Same, The Solus Project was brilliant, I found it so damn immersive and a long game too, unlike most VR games.

You could try Robinson: The Journey, it's fairly similar but I haven't played it.

I can tell you that Chronos is a brilliant lengthy game though, but nothing like Solus.

Oops01
Protege
Thanks for the replies guys, it's going to be very hard to get a game as good as solus I loved it from start to finish  🙂 , I might try Chronos I know it's a little different but I've heard nothing but good things about it. I also like the look of Robinson: the Journey but I heard that it's fairly short. Both Vanishing realm and Edge of nowhere look good too though Edge of nowhere looks scary lol.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Yeah if you don't like horror you won't like Edge of Nowhere, although it is a great game. I had Vanishing Realms but got a refund on that, I just thought the combat was horrible and clunky.

Robinson is apparently around 4 hours long and didn't get the best reviews so unless you've got £30 burning a hole in your pocket maybe it's one to wait for in a sale.

If you like third person combat (a bit like Dark Souls) and mysterious stories then you should love Chronos.

Oops01
Protege
I think it's got to be Chronos.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Good choice.   🙂

ogflatlander
Protege
Albeit short, Call of Starseed Episode 1 was very well done and immersive.  To this day I have not seen a better inventory system for VR.  Good to hear about Solus.  as one of the first games I was going to get when I got my Rift but opted for Obduction and Call of Starseed. 

Luciferous
Consultant

Call of the StarSeed s about as long as the first beach section in Solus.

Arizona sunshine is a FPS but such a great feeling of immersion. Not sure when Lone Echo is due out?

BrokenSymmetry
Heroic Explorer

Last time I tried Solus Project, I felt like throwing up after about 10 minutes. So didn't really get to appreciate the brilliantness...

Is it any different now? Might try it again some time, since you guys praised it so highly.