cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i feel riped by oculus 2 programs dont work

ddropski
Explorer
i have purchased the oculus touch with the purpose to create some art i only bought the touch because it came with medium and quill neither one works 

oculus support i need help gettin these to run 

mediun immediately crashes with the error Oculus Medium has crashed 

quill blinks a black screen for a few seconds then it closes 

ii have a pretty good pc (6850k 64 gb ram and gtx 1080 )

if i cannot get these to run i will be requesting a refund

thank 
15 REPLIES 15

ddropski
Explorer
THANK YOU TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
YOU NEED TO CONTACT SUPPORT !!! WHY ARE WE SHOUTING ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

ddropski
Explorer
i though this was support? it says support in the categories

Protocol7
Heroic Explorer
this is just a user forum

elboffor
Consultant
Its a support section of the forums, users may help people out but itd be better if you contact support via a ticket for this issue
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

BadDanME
Expert Protege
This is support from the community. The official support has to be contacted via https://support.oculus.com/

ddropski
Explorer
i was hopping someone from the community could give support.... im confused if no one here wants to help me then why even have it as an option ... it trying community support first and then tech support second ... but i was assuming they frequently watch this forum..so i could just get the help here  in stead of waiting a week for them to reply .. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
We do help users but when it gets technical then support might be the only option. Did you see your error logs ? They might help someone on here help you. Do you have anti virus program running ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

BadDanME
Expert Protege
Maybe someone knows an answer  or has some tipps for you. Just wanted to tell you, that theres a difference between the support-forum and the support from oculus itself. 
Since your opening is just a few minutes old, there will be a good chance, someone has a few things to try for your case. 😉