cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

RE91
Honored Guest
uz6pf36ta34z.png^D^

Anonymous
Not applicable
really creative for your first one! Is that Marge Simpson riding a bird in the nude?  😄

RE91
Honored Guest

FrozenPea said:

really creative for your first one! Is that Marge Simpson riding a bird in the nude?  😄

Yes it is 🙂 urzi8vufb2tp.png

ZOMBIETR00PER
Honored Guest
Hi I have just found this forum so I though I would post my first sculpt. Thank you Oculus and Medium. I'm loving my time in a whole new world. 😮 qb1n6b7atxpu.png

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
Finally decided to just take a chance and try the Rift with my current P.O.S rig and was pleasantly surprised that i can run it!! knowing i'm lacking memory i've kept the bulk of my first sculpt really low res, but had a blast, and can't wait to knock out some more.. 😃   ip7esn0cmxoh.png
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

AUJIK
Explorer
Made this animated sculpture based on a painting by Francis Bacon. All sculpted in Medium. Vray render in 3Ds Max.
https://vimeo.com/208512296

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Monstaah Really good for your first sculpt, looking forward to seeing more! 🙂

@AUJIK That's really cool, I'd like to experiment animating Medium models at some point.

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
@FrozenPea Thanks mate 😃

Couldn't sleep last night, had a go but couldn't get but had Medium on the brain, so got back up and got busy on this.. 06vlfv74tmsy.png
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Medium on the brain? Nope can't imagine how that would feel, nuh uh.  😄

PixlmechStudios
Protege
No one has said it, so I will. Rocket science is nothing but formulas that can be learned from a text book.. what you guys and gals are doing with Medium, is real genius. @FrozenPea your globe model was a nice piece of art, then I saw the footprints going from the rocks across the bridge, it then went from being art to having a story. That Aliens model is so fuckin awesome I wanna rig that shit animate it and have it dripping saliva melting the floor beneath it.

You guys should really consider doing one nice sized scene together, where individuals are responsible for certain things while others do other things. Imo that would be Oculus epic.

Sorry for the the profanity, Im really inspired right now and I have to do something productive and creative today. 

Thanks!!
Asus strix mobo/Asus 1080ti strix 8gb.  Ryzen 7,custom water loop,thermaltake P5 case, 32gb Corsiar Veng RGB, samsung Evo,250,500, Velociraptor 250gb, 2TB backup, 6 display, 50inch main, KRK studio 5.1 surround.