cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got hacked on Elite Dangerous

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can still load the game from my computer. However, I went on line to log into Frontier with my password and email, and they don't recognize my email. I also went online to play....Then, I got hacked....my scooper to pick up minerals is out of commission. I can't travel to the nearest system, because everything starts to overheat and then the ship explodes. I just bought the game today. I want to know what he hell is going on? Oh, I went through all the tutorials to learn how to play. Now, I can't play whatsoever. PERIOD. After my ship explodes, it tells me that I can buy another ship. However, I have zero credits to buy another ship. I can't log on to Elite Dangerous's website, because they aren't recognizing my email and password that I've entered over and over about 5 times since I bought the game. I know my email and password to log into Frontier through Elite Dangerous's website. Either someone fixes this, or you refund my credit card, or I take you all to court. Oh, you have no idea how angry I am after 2 minutes of being in the cockpit, and then the ship explodes every time I launch it in solo play. Not to mention not being able to get into my account through Frontier. Someone hacked me and hacked me good, and I'm not going to stand for it. Paid $39.99 this morning to play a game that I can't even play.
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Industrial Paint Cleaner that is...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fry the Oculus....Go ahead...33 million Baptists out there....

Anonymous
Not applicable
and I'm also a whistle blower

Anonymous
Not applicable
but I'm also a direct descendant of one of our Founders in America.

Anonymous
Not applicable
If they don't fix it, I'll get busy spamming every gamer out there with all the info I gathered...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every single last one of them!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think you realize just how pissed off I am.

vannagirl
Consultant
Yawn

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

xWandererx
Heroic Explorer
Acid does Strange things to your mind...............................:)

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Acid does Strange things to your mind...............................:)

I've checked the Frontier forum, no user named Dishearted there.  So he's not trying to contact the people that might actually be able to fix his issues...Well, unless he's contacted his local mental health services.  I can't search that.