cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensor setup problems

Ambrosfox
Sightseer
i have played 2 games where it shows the ground about mid chest on me.   one is the Belko vr game.  when in the game it looks like im half the size that i should be  or more.   both sensors are on my desk  facing in my direction but not sure if they are set right for some games.   any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3

GATOxVoS
Heroic Explorer
I'm assuming you ran the sensor setup, and inputted the correct height for yourself, and then when asked to pull the trigger in VR, you were standing completely straight, correct?

Does it only happen for certain games or is this happening in all VR experiences? (does it happen in Oculus Home?)
PC Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @ 4.5 Ghz
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 Motherboard
RTX 2080 Ti - MSI VENTUS
16 GB CAS-10 RAM @ 2400 MHz
Startech 4-port/4-USB controller add-on card
850W Corsair HX850 PSU
4-Sensor, Roomscale Setup

Ambrosfox
Sightseer
did setup and everything went fine.. so far its done it on 2 or 3 games and does not do it on Oculus home. 

GATOxVoS
Heroic Explorer
Sounds like (In my purely troubleshooting tech related knowledge, I'm not a programmer by any means) the height value isn't getting transferred to the app. Have you tried changing the compatibility of the .exe's by setting them to "Run as Administrator?" I would do this anyways, seeing as I've had issues in the past with programs being fickle if this is not set. I would make sure to set not only the Oculus.exe as Run as Admin, but also the .exe's for the games as well.
PC Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @ 4.5 Ghz
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 Motherboard
RTX 2080 Ti - MSI VENTUS
16 GB CAS-10 RAM @ 2400 MHz
Startech 4-port/4-USB controller add-on card
850W Corsair HX850 PSU
4-Sensor, Roomscale Setup