cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medium Sculpting Relay - Signup here!

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
So the idea is pretty simple - we do a sculpting round robin where someone sculpts something and then passes the sculpt over to the next person who adds something of their own and passes it on.

Reply below with along with how much RAM is in your rig and I'll add your name to the roster. Reason I'm asking for RAM is cos there's a good chance this could get quite big so it's probably best to let any 8gig players do their thing first whilst there's less data in the file.

Rules-wise I'm thinking we take a layer each (so up to 20 participants) You'd be responsible for the whole layer, blocking, detailing, painting and all the rest although if I end up sculpting a character or creature then feel free to come along behind me and fix my crappy anatomy 😄

Players
@P3nT4gR4m - 32gig
@DeadlyJoe - 32gig
@FrozenPea - 16gig
@zylick - 16gig
@chuckleone - 8gig

59 REPLIES 59

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
I have 32GB.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got 16GB 🙂 

This sounds like a lot of fun!

Should there be a theme or anything or shall we let it evolve naturally? I feel sorry for whoever goes first with the blank scene  😛

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

FrozenPea said:

Should there be a theme or anything or shall we let it evolve naturally? 

This is one of my trademark, half-baked ideas so I hadn't even thought about themes or anything. Open to ideas. 

FrozenPea said:

I feel sorry for whoever goes first with the blank scene  😛

So far, that would be your good self. And no, you're not allowed to buy more ram as a way to wriggle off the hook  😄

zylick
Protege
I'm not an amazing artist but I can try
16GB

MattHickman
Rising Star
I can't wait to see what y'all come up with. 

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

You sticking your name down, @MattHickman

MattHickman
Rising Star

P3nT4gR4m said:

You sticking your name down, @MattHickman

Nah, don't want to interfere! Maybe after the update is out and everyone is rocking out all the new features 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shall we put a closing date on this so it doesn't disappear, what about Sunday 9th at midnight and then whoever goes first can start in the week? 🙂 

Hopefully more people will join in, it's only for fun so don't be scared!

monstersandmachines
Heroic Explorer
Sounds like a lot of fun and I'd like to participate but my machine is currently running 8GB of RAM so I don't know if I'll be able to handle a complex sculpt and I don't want to be the bottleneck.