cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

Anonymous
Not applicable
@NickOh73 Great work! For 3D printing you can export an .obj file and that can be used for 3D printing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Monstaah @FrozenPea thank you! Well, the inflate tool works quite well in higher resolution, but it's not the same like a pitch tool. You need way more steps for a decent crease. Push and pull is meant for bigger areas, not just for an area on a surface. It's essential for deforming whole parts of your model. 

I think Autodesk has a printing service integrated in their mobile apps.. this is greate if you have no printer and the quality is ace due to the full color printing..

Anonymous
Not applicable
@NickOh73 Check out Shapeways and 3DHubs as well 🙂 3D hubs connects you with local people with 3D printers.

harryhirsch
Protege
ok, to be honest, it is my 2nd sculpt, but first was so bad it is already deleted
wip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRw99QbgBCU&t=33s
http://imgur.com/a/M9awR
7vwz5axsc9km.png

DocHuckleberry
Explorer
first try. I love the emissive lightssrc0pa85sjys.png

DocHuckleberry
Explorer
another early trymytklwywts4r.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
75yc9or5c7qz.pngklnomzmcotgg.png
update

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
Bet those scales are taking forever. 🙂

kdsh7
Explorer
Excellent work everybody, I was browsing the thread yesterday and that made me determined to give Medium a proper go. So I did the caterpillar + tree tutorial last night, and did my first sculpt today. Here's the selfie!

lvlk4069hnnx.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
h42fgk6fily8.png2dcymji2yi91.pngxm8dp5bp5xgk.png
time to leave it like it is and head for the next one... 200.000.000 tris if I would export it by 100% ..hahaha. But its still running quite smooth except the saving;)