cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift Cv1 Can Hear Games But Not Play

AgraFx
Honored Guest
i recently bought a oculus rift cv1 with touch controllers  from eBay. And i can play some games but when i try to play others i can hear them but the screen is black. All my specs meet recommendations besides my cpu, Also it asked me to use usb 2.0 for the sensors and my touch controllers say developer sample. So i think its my cpu or the vr i just need some advice if i need to upgrade or get a new rift.
5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you share your LogGatherer zip file log?
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

AgraFx
Honored Guest

sorry it took so long to get back i just moved but heres my logs

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm seeing a lot of network errors in you log, for example can't connect to oculus.com or facebook.com. Can you disable your anti-virus / firewall temporarily and see if that helps?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

AgraFx
Honored Guest

I'm seeing a lot of network errors in you log, for example can't connect to oculus.com or facebook.com. Can you disable your anti-virus / firewall temporarily and see if that helps?

it did not help

simo1000rr
Protege
can you say what are the games that you were trying to play but didnt work? some games for example DCS require you to go yo settings in the Oculus home and check unknown sources in order for the game to work .