cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbane = Palmer Luckey

elboffor
Consultant
Ok tin foil hat crew,
Lets speculate why zenbane and palmer luckey are the same person alternatively state why you think the oposite.

Here are a few bitd to get us started.

Zenbane and cyber generally appear online at similar times (same office?)
Zenbane likes to shit post - palmer was the king of shitposting
Zenbane got tit on about the defending of palmer (remorse for his actions?)
No one has seen zenbane and palmer in the same place before
Zenbane only has the recpmended 2 sensor setup ehich is inline with his seated and standing ideal fkr vr
Im sure others have notice other similarities...

Lets have it 🙂
(No offence is meant here, just a bit if tin foil hat banter ...or is it?)
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.
176 REPLIES 176

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Palmer is smart? lol... he sold his company and then got kicked out for internet trolling.

@cybernettr you only think Palmer is smart because you agree with his personal politics, not because he actually demonstrates intelligent judgement B)

Zuckerberg is smart, Palmer is silly.

Bad mouth the person you are meant to be - i just knew that was the next tactic.

Brilliant!
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Techy111
MVP
MVP
es7xl0vdmi6l.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybernettr
Superstar
@Zenbane Palmer is not smart? He's a multimillionaire who successfully sold his company for $2 billion. You just think Schmuckerberg is smart because you agree with his personal politics. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

@Zenbane Palmer is not smart? He's a multimillionaire who successfully sold his company for $2 billion. You just think Schmuckerberg is smart because you agree with his personal politics. 

You left out the part where Palmer is no longer a part of his company specifically because he wasn't smart enough to give up Internet trolling. Zuckerberg owns Oculus, and his creation (Facebook Spaces) is in Beta... showcasing a glimpse of that Zuckerberg smarts. Zuckerberg is still a powerful person in the world despite his politics. Palmer didn't even last a year after his company released its first consumer product before he let his politics derail his success.

Zuckerberg is smart for many reasons, far more than just his politics. But you won't acknowledge Zuckerberg's intelligence... because you disagree with his politics.

You can say I'm not smart enough to be Palmer, but I would counter by saying I'm not dumb enough to be him. And since you let politics hamper your vision so much, I don't think you're smart enough to judge smart things. No offense.

vannagirl
Consultant
This is all just a little fun  B)
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

cybernettr
Superstar
Who says I'm not having fun?  😉

elboffor
Consultant
Lets look at one part of zenbanes last post and think about how it proves my case.

Zenbane said:
Palmer is no longer a part of his company specifically because he wasn't smart enough to give up Internet trolling. 
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Well I was thinking... I was able to clean up my shit posting act enough to avoid a perma-ban from this forum. And my only motivation is that I enjoy the Rift and certain members of this community. That was enough to cause me to work on my antics.

"Oculus" the company and the "Rift" are Palmers creation; the result of his hard work. Yet somehow that wasn't motivation enough for him to clean up his antics in order to avoid a firing (aka, organizational perma-ban).

If we were the same person, shouldn't I be perma-banned by now? Or shouldn't me as Palmer still be with Oculus? 😘

And no, cyber, do NOT perma-ban me now just to make me seem like Palmer irl omg

cybernettr
Superstar
It's like PewDiePie. He's possibly the most successful YouTuber on earth with something like 50 MILLION subscribers. A guy who does funny videos and game reviews, that's all. 

But then, he dares to criticize the mainstream media. Big no-no! So someone digs up some old video(s) of his where he's actually ridiculing Nazis, and they use it to claim he's "neo-Nazi' (and even if he is ridiculing Nazis, he's still trivializing Nazism, which means he's neo-Nazi anyway.) So PewDiePie loses his Disney deal among other things.

Does that make him a dumb guy? No, he just dared to criticize the MSM. The media are terrified that someone with PewDiePie's following and influence will wake people up. Can't have that!

Same thing with Palmer Luckey. He's just a guy who encouraged free speech, so someone decided he had to be made an example of. Simple as that.