cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arizona sunshine or robo recall?

Paddy234
Protege
On Steam Arizona sunshine is $48 NZ and on oculus store robo recall is $42 NZ. Which game do people on here prefer for story, gameplay and replayability. I also like a degree of freedom to explore the world if possible 
28 REPLIES 28

Luciferous
Consultant

Well Robo Recall is brilliant (are you a vive owner?) as came free with the touch but I personally prefer Arizona Sunshine. Robo Recall is more of an arcade type game where as Arizona draws you into the world with great story line, scenes and voice acting.

Robo Recall has more options though for longevity as it can be modded. Already some great mods out there for it.

Paddy234
Protege

Well Robo Recall is brilliant (are you a vive owner?) as came free with the touch but I personally prefer Arizona Sunshine. Robo Recall is more of an arcade type game where as Arizona draws you into the world with great story line, scenes and voice acting.

Robo Recall has more options though for longevity as it can be modded. Already some great mods out there for it.

I'm a Oculus rift owner, i bought a used rift a few days ago which arrived today and it also includes touch controllers. I don't know if i can still get robo recall for free however so trying to decide which one to go for. I'm absolutely blown away by VR. Does arizona sunshine have good graphics as the more realistic and horrifying the zombies look the more immersive it will be

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
How much are used Rifts with touch controllers going for?

Luciferous
Consultant
Arizona has its own stylized graphics which i think are pretty great. The thing with VR is you can see a you tube video and think that does not look amazing but when you are in there it looks fantastic. The Arizona backdrop is absolutely gorgeous. The oranges of the rocks, the sand and Sun add to a very realistic experience. If you are a fan of The Walking Dead it is like being a character from the show.

falken76
Expert Consultant

If you are a fan of The Walking Dead it is like being a character from the show.

It is an awesome game, but it's more like being a character in the Walking Dead that has no Melee weapon capabilities. It's still one of the best games I've ever played in VR though.

Luciferous
Consultant
Yes true no melee, maybe in Arizona Sunshine 2 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
They are two of the best games on the platform, get them both!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

falken76 said:

If you are a fan of The Walking Dead it is like being a character from the show.

It is an awesome game, but it's more like being a character in the Walking Dead that has no Melee weapon capabilities. It's still one of the best games I've ever played in VR though.

Which is a little annoying, because there's that giant frying pan right near the beginning that looks like it would be perfect for zombie whacking.

Luciferous
Consultant
Always leave your audience wanting more 🙂