cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Oculus Pay Attention?

Jobhater
Explorer
I am new to Oculus. After looking at these forums and seeing many unanswered questions, I need to ask... Does the Oculus staff actually pay attention to these forums?
3 REPLIES 3

DarkTenka
Trustee

Jobhater said:

I am new to Oculus. After looking at these forums and seeing many unanswered questions, I need to ask... Does the Oculus staff actually pay attention to these forums?

@cybereality is a pretty heavily active staff member who does a lot of work answering questions/helping out. The forum is mainly good for advice from other users though, many who are experienced and willing to answer.

However if you actually have a technical problem you have been unable to solve, it is best to open a ticket with the support system where they will contact you by email. I would also post on the forums as well, so that you can reference it in your ticket to direct the support staff to get a better idea of your problem.

Other than that, I'm not sure how else to help. If you're not getting answers and your question is legitimate and not spamming the forums/wasting time, I don't think it would be unreasonable to bump your thread if it hasnt had any attention in about 24 hours.

LZoltowski
Champion
+10 Charisma for @KillCard 's answer. This is a mainly community driven forum, for official support please open a new ticket here https://tickets.oculus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, I'm very active on the forum and other Oculus staff do pop in the forum from time to time as well. If you are having a specific issue, feel free to post in the forum however understand that this is mostly for the community to help each other. If you'd like to contact Oculus, then submitting a support ticket is the best way.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV