cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rise of Jumbotron. New Quest in Rec Room!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried out the new 'Quest' game in Rec Room earlier. It's so much fun!! I like this one even more than the last Quest. 🙂 

If you've not tried it yet, go and have a look. It's pretty cool!!  Rec room is one of the most fun experiences in VR...  still can't believe it's free xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWdT1yOSSs
14 REPLIES 14

BrokenSymmetry
Heroic Explorer
I have been enjoying paintball in rec room quite a bit. But I suck at it just as much...

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I have been enjoying paintball in rec room quite a bit. But I suck at it just as much...

Your post number 69 had the word "suck" in it. That's awesome.

flyboone
Expert Protege
Haha. I like Rec Room a lot. I find most of the people I play with are the "good" ones. Looking forward to trying out the new quest. 
Dead and Buried Quick Draw Chamion

flyboone
Expert Protege
Wow! Played it this morning and I like it even more than the first quest. Cool guns, and fun loot. Can't wait to get back in later this afternoon. 
Dead and Buried Quick Draw Chamion

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
Tried Rec Room for the first time today, and Rise of the Jumbotron was really fun!!
Also had some good matches in paint ball.
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S