cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games you wish you could play in VR?

Paddy234
Protege
For me the few games i wish i could play in VR are the Witcher 3 which would have to be completely redone due to the combat being in third person. Fallout 4 which is eventually coming this year 🙂 and GTA 5 which is probably one i'm most hoping for. I feel the GTA worlds are the most exciting and fun and to escape into a world that is already so immersive on screen would just be pure magic. A GTA 5 VR would kill tv gaming for me 🙂
136 REPLIES 136

DarkTenka
Trustee

isnt MW5 going to be single player at least in part (if not i am out... and i would have to go and kick someone 😉 )

MW5 is definitely SP, and possibly SP only. I think they will have a lot of hangups about cannibilising themselves with MWO, so theres a good chance they wont even include multiplayer.

I do hope they at least include a co-op mode so you can do the campaign with a buddy. I will be happy with a SP campaign though, so yea .. really stoked for MW5.

Cheers for the ED info, those were features that definitely werent in when I played way back when .. I'll keep it in mind when I finally get a chance to play it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've found mining in Elite Dangerous to be particularly addictive. I've also found that turning the music off has also been a great improvement too. The music is great but without it the game becomes a true Space Trucker Simulator and is MUCH more immersive.

Anonymous
Not applicable

KillCard said:

isnt MW5 going to be single player at least in part (if not i am out... and i would have to go and kick someone 😉 )

MW5 is definitely SP, and possibly SP only. I think they will have a lot of hangups about cannibilising themselves with MWO, so theres a good chance they wont even include multiplayer.

I do hope they at least include a co-op mode so you can do the campaign with a buddy. I will be happy with a SP campaign though, so yea .. really stoked for MW5.

Cheers for the ED info, those were features that definitely werent in when I played way back when .. I'll keep it in mind when I finally get a chance to play it.

I will certainly be looking forward to that one, great news! Of course assuming it will have VR support.

DarkTenka
Trustee

dburne said:

KillCard said:

I will certainly be looking forward to that one, great news! Of course assuming it will have VR support.

To quote the developer from his twitter post:
"designed to do so"

https://twitter.com/russ_bullock/status/805321701827325953

😄

bigmike20vt
Visionary

snowdog said:

I've found mining in Elite Dangerous to be particularly addictive. I've also found that turning the music off has also been a great improvement too. The music is great but without it the game becomes a true Space Trucker Simulator and is MUCH more immersive.

sorry @OP if this is derailing but all you ED players should get voice attack, as well as EDDI and EDDiscovery.

its like having your very own science officer chat to you as you play the game.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

bizjer
Expert Protege

MarkusWo said:

give us a good Star Wars VR game! With epic space battles, lightsaber duels, etc.

Disney, you would get my money!!!

I cant believe that they haven't done anything other than that one psvr mission yet. Its a cash cow and surely the sort of app that would get the masses into vr. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

bizjer said:

MarkusWo said:

give us a good Star Wars VR game! With epic space battles, lightsaber duels, etc.

Disney, you would get my money!!!

I cant believe that they haven't done anything other than that one psvr mission yet. Its a cash cow and surely the sort of app that would get the masses into vr. 

Yup. I'm also surprised that it took them so long to come up with a light saber game after the Wii launched. Now that Disney have the Star Wars rights hopefully we'll see some games that everyone wants to see finally coming.

Expediter
Expert Protege
Borderlands 3. I wish when that is released I could play it in vr. I also wish that it was cross platform and allows vr to play with non vr. 

snowdog said:

Oh man, utter silence as you float amongst a million rocks, broken by the gentle movements on your stick - you just can not beat it!

I do like to have the music on when travelling long distances - there's a certain part of the default music that i just love.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

vannagirl
Consultant
same the musica of elite is pretty amazing travelling although Zenbanes got me into azam ali, her voice in the stars,

that is some immersion
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.