cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus home messes up xbox controller

sabyyy
Protege
I cannot restart the xbox controller after idle shut down when oculus home is running. As soon as I exit home it's working fine again.

Is there a fix for this?
5 REPLIES 5

exiloper
Honored Guest
Same problem here. If Oculus Home is running, and the Xbox controller shuts off from being idle for too long, it will not turn back on until Oculus Home has been closed.  

Kevinaki
Heroic Explorer
Have you updated to 1.14? I only noticed similar issues when I tested 1.14 but rolled back to 1.13.

JCTrick
Honored Guest
Same issue here. I have the current beta drivers... 1.5 I believe. It's really annoying. lol

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer
Now with OH 1.24 it is working for me, have had the problem since I bought the rift a year ago...
If I keep the headset on the head I can turn xbone controller on/off/on after timeout/ many times... (still not working with headset not on the head). Anyone else with the problem that it is now working for?

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer
The above didn't last, but

They recently updated steamvr with a fix for Swedish users https://steamcommunity.com/games/250820/announcements/detail/1697188096867811577

This may be what finally fixed it for me, also the reason not every one was affected.