cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Star Trek Bridge Crew players. Post your Uplay name here.

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
As the title says.  Looking for players that work as a team to play Star Trek Bridge Crew. Add me to your friends list.  
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.
109 REPLIES 109

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I tried to add e_m_d88, but he hasn't excepted the request. Maybe he wants to be Cpt Kirk all the time LOL.

elboffor
Consultant
Umpossible! Im kirk 24/7
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
I haven't been on my PC for a bit.  I will accept friends request when I get on.  Life has been busy with house reno's and work.  
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

e_m_d88 said:

I haven't been on my PC for a bit.  I will accept friends request when I get on.  Life has been busy with house reno's and work.  

I hope you don't abandon the Starship Enterprise to do the house Scotty

Techy111
MVP
MVP
He better or she's gonna blow cap'n  (the missus that is) 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
Lol I can't wait to play this game.  I have been a star trek fan all my life.  I just hope you all understand the lingo when  I'm the Captain 😉 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

e_m_d88 said:

Lol I can't wait to play this game.  I have been a star trek fan all my life.  I just hope you all understand the lingo when  I'm the Captain 😉 

Well if you speak Scottish like Mr Scotty, I might have some difficulty. Ye ken, no whit ah mean?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ya inbreds!!! Londonese is the propa speech innit  😛
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

LordQuake
Adventurer
@lovethis - well if he is Scottish then he absolutely must have the engineering position. We got any Russians on here for helm? And as I was awarded graduation by the captain of NCC1701-D himself - Picard (honoury dean) then that qualifies me more than you lot for the chair .... Ahead, warp factor two number  one ....... Engage! We have anyone good with maps?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
https://youtu.be/FCARADb9asE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS 🙂