cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P3nT's sketchbook

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Figured I'm hardly qualified for the "First Sculpts" thread any more and, tbh, I kinda like that being for first sculpts so I figured I might as well make my own sketchbook vanity thread like they seem to do everywhere else that 3d modelling and forums collide.

I'll post my crap in here. You guys can look at it and chuckle and hopefully start your own thread so's I don't feel like I'm the only attention whore in the place!

as4uv65urvj7.jpg

o0vb8h3zl0we.jpg

uvpzyuic3ltu.jpg

oam6w68jl539.jpg

835 REPLIES 835

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
...and a zombie for not a change  😕

Third Time's the Charm
vxcblbgsr0dg.gif

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Been mucking about with trigger sensitivity on the last couple of sculpts. Takes a bit of perseverance but it's really starting to grow on me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzTR19_jrMo

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Holy crap, I just found out if I wake up stupid early I can grab a quick 40 mins sculpt time before I go to work!

Trying to tighten up my facial anatomy (as usual) shooting for a bit more realism (unusual)

2r3l33vwaiwk.png
uuav68e9lmbo.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

P3nT4gR4m said:

Holy crap, I just found out if I wake up stupid early I can grab a quick 40 mins sculpt time before I go to work!

Now that's dedication! If I did that I'd totally just fall asleep in VR  😛

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Trigger control - my new best friend!

https://youtu.be/qw5jRyxbMe8

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
Makes a big difference does it P3nt?..  Got any idea what the feather option does?
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@Monstaah - feather is what I'm talking about. Can be set to trigger where the size of the stamp is determined by trigger pressure or Taper, where the size will taper out at the end of the stroke, the speed being determined by the "Feather Speed" slider. 

The trigger pressure is a bastard of a thing to get to grips with, mostly on account of the goddawful spring weighting on the touch controllers but it gets easier with practice. Well worth the effort for my money.

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Some random stuff from the last couple of days (The lizard and gollum are refinements of old stuff) I like the way the moire effect (or whatever it is) is giving me a specular map on the legs that looks like scales a bit. 

Skull study by way of anatomy practice which I noticed needed tightening up when I was working on Gollum  

8djro2k32cet.jpg
ms6se5flrba7.jpg
iv5bpl6zf9d4.jpg
vtre19m0iu4u.jpg