Not applicable
Just started my second sculpt... cotcotgf83tk.gif
14 REPLIES 14

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer
That's epic man, nice work!

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
That is insane for just your second sculpture. Did you have much 3D modeling experience prior to Medium? 

Martinity
Heroic Explorer
Looks great! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

DeadlyJoe said:

That is insane for just your second sculpture. Did you have much 3D modeling experience prior to Medium? 

Well, I'm not a modeling artist ...  not even a good painter. I'm more into filmmaking and motion graphics. I've tried to model such more complex things one or two times, but it took me like ages and I've never finished it. Medium is so much closer to the artist, it is absolutely stunning how fast and easy you can create such detailed stuff. So, I'm a little bit surprised by myself;)

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
You're not alone there. I think pretty much all of us are surprised at how much faster and better our sculpting is in Medium.

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@DeadlyJoe - glad it's not just me. Sometime feel like I've snuck into a club I don't belong in. Like, srsly, I can't actually do this shit for real. I got Medium. I'm cheating

Anonymous
Not applicable
that's amazing for your second sculpt man! Keep up the good work! :smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable
f***ck just thought I've finished my sculped when my gpu crashed... last save is 3 hours ago...;) I guess I need a time off now 😉

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
Crap. That sucks. I've lost my fair share of work from crashes. Lesson learned: Save frequently, even though it can take a long time on high-res sculpts. The one I'm working on right now takes over 2.5 minutes to save to SSD.