cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P3nT's sketchbook

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Figured I'm hardly qualified for the "First Sculpts" thread any more and, tbh, I kinda like that being for first sculpts so I figured I might as well make my own sketchbook vanity thread like they seem to do everywhere else that 3d modelling and forums collide.

I'll post my crap in here. You guys can look at it and chuckle and hopefully start your own thread so's I don't feel like I'm the only attention whore in the place!

as4uv65urvj7.jpg

o0vb8h3zl0we.jpg

uvpzyuic3ltu.jpg

oam6w68jl539.jpg

835 REPLIES 835

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Totally stoked, I finally can haz an easy pipeline into UE4. Thank you medium team, my dreams are coming true and you guys are large-partly responsible!
9rg8yosl7lyj.jpg

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer

P3nT4gR4m said:

Totally stoked, I finally can haz an easy pipeline into UE4. Thank you medium team, my dreams are coming true and you guys are large-partly responsible!
9rg8yosl7lyj.jpg

edit:

DOH!

Didn't see the 1.1.1 update post yesterday :'(

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
pyzeo1h8o78n.jpg
1sg1r98s1zra.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Prefabricated Gigeresque corridor sections in UE4. 
balpmkng734h.jpg
14r5cdqrv4ab.jpg
cjbzw7d0yezw.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
So I figure by the time VR/AR goes mainstream a portfolio, an art gallery and an evil genius secret lair are gonna be pretty much the same thing. So here's the entrance to mine, constructed in Medium, assembled in UE4. I figure I have between now and whenever VR/AR goes mainstream to figure out how to make awesome shit to fill it with
pqffefjl6hph.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
aqg8l5y3k98g.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Doodling, cum anatomy practice.

https://youtu.be/Knvq1VM_9GE

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
Er... what kind of anatomy? Please tell me that's a typo. Lol.

Anyway, great work as usual. I love the castle of horrors.

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer

P3nT4gR4m said:

pyzeo1h8o78n.jpg
1sg1r98s1zra.jpg

Shit is amazing dude, I'm totally gonna start working on fabricating VR landscapes to use with Unreal now that they've made it easier! 

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

DeadlyJoe said:

Er... what kind of anatomy? Please tell me that's a typo. Lol.

Anyway, great work as usual. I love the castle of horrors.

Haha, totally forgot the internet had changed the meaning of that word. Showing my age