Did you mean: 

FrozenPea's Sketchbook

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought I'd start my own Sketchbook 🙂

Edit(3/20/17): Some of my older sculpts:
lwnge8aw346t.jpg
wn1n4klut5gb.jpg

It's been a busy few weeks but finally got some time in Medium again!

I wish I posed him a bit better now but it served as a good practice to get back into the swing of things
tnrvy2b7oi82.jpg

120 REPLIES 120

vannagirl
Consultant
Just wow

I always say this but wow i love you work frozenpea
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Monstaah I create my own gifs, I use the new video tool(so much better now!) and then process it through photoshop using import -> Videos to frames and limit to every 2 frames. Then I just resize and save for web to try reduce the file size as much as possible 🙂

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer

FrozenPea said:

@Monstaah I create my own gifs, I use the new video tool(so much better now!) and then process it through photoshop using import -> Videos to frames and limit to every 2 frames. Then I just resize and save for web to try reduce the file size as much as possible 🙂

Damn, i picked it..lol.. i never guess these things right 😃  Thanks a bunch mate, your sketchbook really looks kinda pro with single pic and turntable gif, hope ya don't mind but i'm jumpin' on that bandwagon.. 😃
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

Anonymous
Not applicable
@vannagirl Thanks! 🙂

@Monstaah No problem at all man, go for it! If you need any help just shoot me a pm. I'd be happy to make a tutorial about making a gif if it helps others too 🙂

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

FrozenPea said:

I've been away from my pc for awhile but I've been working on this sculpt since the 'large update' and it's probably the longest I've spent on a sculpt so far! Reference material was super helpful and I'm loving the new update.

Samurai Girl
7j496inc6ky4.jpg

as2wv0xln5qp.gif

Samurai girl pwns! Well played. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I finished playing Wilson's Heart on Tuesday and I loved the art style so much I just had to do a small tribute to an awesome VR game! I present Boris the teddy!

8dajhbtvpc2a.jpgmwpmju80ctm4.gif

For the photo in the frame I ran a photo I took while on holiday through Photoshop and then just used a ref plane in Medium 🙂

Sterling77
Rising Star

FrozenPea said:

So this was a really fun one, done over 2 evenings, I could of spent a lot more time adding in the smaller details and painting but thought I'd stop before I went in too deep!

If you're a fan of Stranger Things then you'll like this one(I hope!) 🙂

All captured from Medium.

3ga7binjsl4q.jpg
hx0g4vk37mjh.jpg

Here is a little fly around since the GIF was too big: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1amYsno6Yc

Very COOL ! love the way you have cut the light 🙂
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @"sterling.osment.7" ! 🙂

vannagirl
Consultant

FrozenPea said:

So I finished playing Wilson's Heart on Tuesday and I loved the art style so much I just had to do a small tribute to an awesome VR game! I present Boris the teddy!

8dajhbtvpc2a.jpgmwpmju80ctm4.gif

For the photo in the frame I ran a photo I took while on holiday through Photoshop and then just used a ref plane in Medium 🙂

This is pretty incredible it brings back my teddy phobia after wilsons heart
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
@vannagirl I'm not looking forward to the next time I go to an art gallery, i'll have flashbacks! 😛