Did you mean: 

FrozenPea's Sketchbook

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought I'd start my own Sketchbook 🙂

Edit(3/20/17): Some of my older sculpts:
lwnge8aw346t.jpg
wn1n4klut5gb.jpg

It's been a busy few weeks but finally got some time in Medium again!

I wish I posed him a bit better now but it served as a good practice to get back into the swing of things
tnrvy2b7oi82.jpg

120 REPLIES 120

vannagirl
Consultant
Haha

I am dieing to ask how you do this but that will also blow the magic 
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
@vannagirl my process is all over the place so it would definitely break the magic if I recorded it! 😛

LZoltowski
Champion

XlordB said:

gx5mevkbh5co.jpgemorxe1nvvji.jpgHey frozenpea about time you had a sketchbook 🙂 I should really get back into medium myself but I have been busy as heck. I have just moved house have a vr room now but waiting on third sensor coming and going to get a gtx 1080 before I really get back to the "drawing board" lol 🙂

second pic above in that corner is where 3rd cam is going. 

All those white walls! It needs a VR theme AND RGB!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion

FrozenPea said:

I've been away from my pc for awhile but I've been working on this sculpt since the 'large update' and it's probably the longest I've spent on a sculpt so far! Reference material was super helpful and I'm loving the new update.

Samurai Girl
7j496inc6ky4.jpg

as2wv0xln5qp.gif

Beautiful! This screams to be 3d printed.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
@LZoltowski Thanks! I do actually have a 3D printer so I might have to make that happen!

LZoltowski
Champion

FrozenPea said:

@LZoltowski Thanks! I do actually have a 3D printer so I might have to make that happen!

Print two, Ill pay you 🙂 Would love to paint that ... I used to paint Warhammer table top figurines when I was younger and hang out at Games Workshop

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion

FrozenPea said:

So this was a really fun one, done over 2 evenings, I could of spent a lot more time adding in the smaller details and painting but thought I'd stop before I went in too deep!

If you're a fan of Stranger Things then you'll like this one(I hope!) 🙂

All captured from Medium.

3ga7binjsl4q.jpg
hx0g4vk37mjh.jpg

Here is a little fly around since the GIF was too big: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1amYsno6Yc

OMG! I want that as a figurine, LIKE STAT!!!! Make it happen. LOL

Be kind to one another 🙂

vannagirl
Consultant

FrozenPea said:

i told him this once

make him listen!! 😄
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer

FrozenPea said:

So I finished playing Wilson's Heart on Tuesday and I loved the art style so much I just had to do a small tribute to an awesome VR game! I present Boris the teddy!

8dajhbtvpc2a.jpgmwpmju80ctm4.gif

For the photo in the frame I ran a photo I took while on holiday through Photoshop and then just used a ref plane in Medium 🙂

This is so ridiculous...WHY MUST YOU BE SO GOOD

Anonymous
Not applicable
@LZoltowski I'll see what I can do! I actually uploaded the sculpt as a book end by request, here you go: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2224823

@Calmfixup haha thanks man! :blush: