New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Free games with Touch

ansemeanseme Posts: 8
NerveGear
Hi everybody!

After finished setup rift and touches i can't see the free games in Not Installed library.

Why i cant get free games?

I make ticket, done all the instructions (uninstall and reinstall all oculus drivers and software, reboot, etc) and get no free games... Still can't see the free games in Not Installed library...

Is Some one know how i can rasolve this? May be some cleaner can help me?

*Ask here. Because support seems kind "copy past" answers...

Tagged:

Comments

• FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    support will be able to help you if something is wrong.

Have you tried searching the store for the free games like robo recall, medium, dead & buried etc to see if it lets you download it for free? I don't remember the games being in my 'not installed' library, I think I had to search for them.
  • ansemeanseme Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    FrozenPea said:
    support will be able to help you if something is wrong.

Have you tried searching the store for the free games like robo recall, medium, dead & buried etc to see if it lets you download it for free? I don't remember the games being in my 'not installed' library, I think I had to search for them.
    i hope they help =) i search every where and buy one free game to try thinking it will not be charged on my account but now i have one free game bought =)

So its just to ask if some one have the same...
  • JamesDugganJamesDuggan Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    I had games in the Not Installed area but a few of the games that I was supposed to get I didn't.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Yes, please continue to speak with us on the support ticket. We can fix your account. Thanks.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • ansemeanseme Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    So finaly i send to the support the images of touchs serials and the box and they sed me the redeem code, all game in place!

Thank you!
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Great news!
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV