cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 Upcoming VR Games 2017 (From March to December)

casyi
Explorer
Here are 20 awesome upcoming virtual reality games in 2017 that we are looking forward to. We did a mix of Vive, Oculus rift + Touch and PSVR that are coming soon, because a lot of them come out for multiple platforms. Hope you guys enjoy and let us know what your favourite upcoming vr game is! Ours = Ancient Amulator... that one looks fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vi4QcioPLA

List of games here:
* It's probably easier to go to the video description on YouTube, because you can click on the time there to go to that point in the video.

00:34 - Rick And Morty Simulator - Virtual Rick-Ality (HTC Vive)
00:48 - Blade & Soul Table Arena (Oculus Rift)
02:41 - Ancient Amulator (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR)
03:38 - Star Trek: Bridge Crew (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR)
04:35 - OrbusVR (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift)
06:44 - Farpoint (PSVR)
08:16 - Mage's Tale (Oculus Rift)
09:10 - XING: The Land Beyond (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR)
11:32 - GNOG (HTC Vive, PSVR)
12:31 - Essence (HTC Vive)
14:25 - Lone Echo (Oculus Rift)
15:38 - The American Dream (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR)
16:29 - Arktika.1 (Oculus Rift)
17:28 - Giant Cop - Justice Above All (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift)
18:29 - Brass Tactics (Oculus Rift)
19:58 - Stifled (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR)
20:55 - Ark Park (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR)
23:15 - Fallout 4 VR (HTC Vive)
25:48 - From Other Sons (Oculus Rift)
26:36 - VR on!

- Much (VR) love from Cas & Chary

We are Cas & Chary. Two girls who love VR gaming. Our goal is to help push VR forward and give it the support it deserves. Support us by subscribing: https://www.youtube.com/c/caschary
4 REPLIES 4

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I thought Bethesda was also creating a Doom VR
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

falken76
Expert Consultant

MowTin said:

I thought Bethesda was also creating a Doom VR

Uggg, if Carmack isn't involved, the game will suck ass.  Wouldn't that be done by ID software though?  The IP is under that company even though Bethesda and ID are both under Zenimax.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
This is a good list and very helpful, thanks a lot mate, I'm surprised you didn't get more replies.

Out of that list I'm most excited for "Arktika.1" and "Lone Echo". Does anybody know when they will be released? 

Also I buy most of my games direct from Oculus and just a few on Steam but there is one game which looks good on Steam which I think I'll buy at some point, it's called "Sairento VR". Check out that game on Steam.It's £18.99 Early Access title. This is what the description says on Steam:

"
"Honestly, this is one of the best VR games I’ve ever played!" - Sam from NODE. Experience the iconic "bullet-time" scenes from The Matrix, blended with the slow-motion mayhem of the Max Payne game series, all while looking and feeling as badass as the Bride from Kill Bill."

UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Chazmeister
Rising Star
I really really hope that Fallout 4 works OK with the Rift.