The wait is finally over! The Dragon Front team and I would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding. It was not an easy decision to postpone this update, and your encouragement meant a lot to us.
Below I've posted the Update Notes which are also available in the Updates section of DragonFront.com.
Enjoy the update, and let me know what you think!
-HVS_ClaireDragon Front Discord Server[email protected]
Update as of May 31, 2017
Version 188.8.131.52 (Rift) | 2.0.02 (GearVR)
- Conquest: Single-player story mode NOW AVAILABLE!
- 7 unique Conquest stories following the 7 factions through the Second Great War of Terrene Gall.
- Each faction Conquest consists of 6 campaigns with 5 thematically designed battles per campaign
- 210 specially designed single-player battles total!
- Each completed campaign (set of 5 battles) earns a free booster!
- Each completed Conquest (set of 6 campaigns/30 battles) wins a Conquest Boss Champion card for the respective factions!
first campaign in each Conquest is free if you own the faction. Each
following campaign is unlockable with 600 gold or with cash.
- New Conquest Boss Champion Masks available in the mask store!
- Equipping these masks earns +5 gold per match!
- Base four factions (Scales, Eclipse, Thorns, Strife) are now standard for all players.
- New DLC faction bundle added to the store (Silence, Essence, Delirium)
- New Trait: COMMAND- trait is active on Champion while the unit is positioned on the Stronghold (before it is played)
- Fix for bugs affecting Flash Sales
- Fix for portals showing as blocked by a menu when it should be closed
- Fix for Quick Mute button indicator not updating based on the active Touch controller
- Fix for portal VFX on GearVR
- Fix for friend invites interacting with portal menu
- Fix for Mask VFX on mulligan screen
- Fix for random end-of-match crashes
- Fix for damage effect triggering before damage orb reached Strongholds
- Fix for visual issue where Royal Falcon Squad projectile did not appear
- Fix for sky dome appearing below the tiles
- Fix for leveling up a faction removing all other masks.
- Fix for tutorial bug where a tile was improperly highlighted
- Flash Sales and Announcements localized for Chinese language
- Clicking disabled factions in the conquest menu now brings you to the corresponding store
- Giant units now go translucent when looking at tiles in front of it on GearVR
- Attempts at reducing UI shimmering/aliasing on GearVR
- Polished visual annoyances when inspecting cards on GearVR
- Champion scrap value increased to 3200 Scrap
- Giants can no longer be pushed twice in the same turn
- AI improvements
- New hint text for portals
- Localization updates
- Improvements to store directors
- Now players are returned to the Main Menu when exiting a portal match
Conquest Champion Card Additions:
- The August Sultan- Silence Champion- 5 Attack/ 5 Health
COMMAND: When the opponent plays a spell, spawn a Stronghold Apostle in
a random spawn row space before the spell's effect.
- Master of the Hunt-Thorns Champion- 3 Attack/ 3 Health
While this unit is in play, other allies gain +1/+1 in Enemy
Territory. COMMAND: This unit gains +1/+1 every time an ally enters
- Naa’mah- Essence Champion- 3 Attack/ 7 Health
- FLIGHT. END OF TURN: Reduce the cost of all cards in owner’s hand by .
- The Bard King- Scales Champion- 3 Attack/ 6 Health
- SPAWN and DEATH: All enemy units lose 1 Power. COMMAND: All ally units have -1/+1
- The Last Calamity- Strife Champion- 3 Attack/ 7 Health
- Whenever the enemy Stronghold is damaged, gain +1 Power. END OF TURN: Deal 1 damage to both Strongholds.
- The Sage of Scythe- Eclipse Champion- 4 Attack/ 4 Health
- SPAWN: Gain 2 Revelation Looms. SURVIVOR: Gain a Revelation Loom. DEATH: Destroy all played Revelation Looms.
- Tyrant- Delirium Champion- 5 Attack /10 Health
Doesn't move when activated. END OF TURN: Move a random non-Giant enemy
unit to any available open space directly in front of the Tyrant.
- Repurpose –Unaligned Spell - 0 mana. BLIGHT target ally unit, then destroy it. DRAW 2.
- Formerly cost 2, did not BLIGHT the target unit and had DRAW 3.
unaligned, this card was seriously abused, and gave a massive early
game swing when combined with the Scaled Martyr. This should increase
the value of Nature’s Bounty.
- Jelly– Token- RESPAWN: [0/1] Jelly.
- Formerly, this token was a [1/1] Jelly.
is the number one, most played, card in Dragon Front. It was in almost
every deck, and we want other respawn and low cost cards to shine. A 1
cost with Respawn, is already a great value.
- Clockwork Drake--Unaligned Unit – 7/4/4 unit with FLIGHT and a board-damaging Spawn
- Formerly 6/5/4.
cost of a solid flight unit, combined with dealing one damage to the
battlefield cost way too low for its true value. Also, being unaligned,
made this too prevalent in constructed decks. Lastly, we needed to make
this change to balance future cards.
- Catalyst – Silence Spell – 2 mana: Deal 5 damage to a POISONED unit.
- Formerly cost 3 mana
reduced the mana cost to 2 in order to make this card worth slotting in
a deck and encourage more Poison decks. It’s not that hard to get a
unit POISONED, but it does take work in order to set this card up. Plus
Killing Stroke, which is also a 3 cost rare, is one less damage without
the required set-up.
- Poison Burn – Silence Spell – 3 mana: STUN all POISONED enemy units. –
- Formerly cost 4 mana
reduced the mana cost to 3 to make this card better valued and
encourage poison synergy. Again, this has some work to set this up so
we’ll reduce the cost. This is basically a STUN and deal 2 damage to
poisoned units as the opposing units will have to wait 2 turns to act
while the poison runs its course.
- Fast Leak – Unaligned Spell – 3 mana: DRAIN 2.
- Formerly included DRAW 1
- We removed the DRAW element as the card is already powerful, and we felt that the extra card draw wasn’t merited.
- Feedback Murmur – Unaligned Fort – 4 mana: The first enemy non-Champion unit played by your opponent each turn costs  additional mana.
- Formerly cost 3 mana
- We raised the cost on this to 4 because it is an unaligned card, and was seeing an incredible win rate.
- Focused Obliteration –
Delirium Spell – 3 mana: Destroy an ally Starling unit in ally
territory and deal damage equal to its Power to the opponent's
- Formerly did not specify ally territory
changed this to target units in allied territory, so a player couldn’t
hit a the opponent’s stronghold AND then deliver more direct stronghold
- Blaze of Glory – Strife Spell – 5 mana: Grant an ally unit +3/+3 until the end of the turn, then destroy it.
- Formerly cost 4 mana
raised the cost to 5 as it is an unexpected +3 damage when given to
flight units, potentially +6 on giants. It had one of the best win rates
in the game, and we want to give opponent’s more opportunity to counter
these kind of devastating attacks.